• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
so that person I just called and confessed my man love to

wasn't you?

napZzz

Smash Hero
hey syx =D

lol susa...phone companys are always stupid...I used to be fine with at&t but for some reasons my parents have been intent on switching around because of price differences when all we get is ****ty unreliable...everything

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Me and my mother are looking into a new phone company for us to each get a phone. [She doesn't have a cell and ****ING NEEDS TO GET ONE :mad:] so... yeah.

I'm just sick of always having issues with my fun at the start of the months.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
you just unintentionally reminded me of the nastiest thing I've ever seen

so nasty, in fact, that I won't say it

D:

napZzz

Smash Hero
I didn't have my cell for a month sometime last year and I felt like I was disconnected from the whole world...it was terrible lool

napZzz

Smash Hero
I listened to a good 12+ hours of ignorant hip hop at its finest during a car ride to and back from a tourney this weekend, most likely more was slammed into my head while I was sleeping during the ride

GUCCI

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Strange and somewhat useless. :B I'm pretty sure it has to be overlapping the enemies hurtboxes anyways. *shrug* Can we see the box? :3 I'm more interested in that... haha...

Because.... I don't know. =\
They're controlled by uninteractive collisions.

The box is in common3, so maybe.

etecoon

Smash Hero
SuSa is the president of snakedom

syx is metal as **** and has an amazing controller

SuSa

Turns out I was hacked on another site.

**** security issuesssssssss.... working on changing all my passwords and emails over to my new one. My email is fine, I changed the password, but I need to go fix all the websites I visit...

I already fixed it on most of my sites, but I know I'm forgetting a few...

If sue-sah really cared about the number, he would have gotten rid of it. That is more like troll bait, come and use that number, it is really the police task force for SoCal or something like that.

*giggles* Go ahead and think about that.
Oh, I am indeed thinking about that. Of all the humous sounds you could have picked such as lol, rofl, lmao, chuckle, fu fu, and others, you decided to use giggle. Of all the things giggles gives an odd connotation that the others simply do not give.

Continue to mind **** me sue-sah, kudos to you.

RATED

Smash Lord
someone care to explain what's the fun with trashtalking at all? I just frown at it and I can't even LOL about it. :S maybe I have no soul :( :S

SuSa

Oh, I am indeed thinking about that. Of all the humous sounds you could have picked such as lol, rofl, lmao, chuckle, fu fu, and others, you decided to use giggle. Of all the things giggles gives an odd connotation that the others simply do not give.

Continue to mind **** me sue-sah, kudos to you.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....ha

napZzz

Smash Hero
someone care to explain what's the fun with trashtalking at all? I just frown at it and I can't even LOL about it. :S maybe I have no soul :( :S
loool trashtalking is the best

if you dont take it seriously and realize its generally a joke (unless the smashers in your area are ********) then you'll enjoy it

RATED

Smash Lord
loool trashtalking is the best

if you dont take it seriously and realize its generally a joke (unless the smashers in your area are ********) then you'll enjoy it
I know that is a joke and I don't take it seriously, is just that I don't get the fun at all. I prefer just go learn,play, win.

I am a really straightforward person. so maybe that's it.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hi, Id like to submit my Candidacy as a Creeper.

"Will *****, 20 Years old, BC Canadia.

I come here often Albeit have the restraint to not post due to not seconding Snake any longer. I have shown a lot of restraint in this act, and feel that I can continue to do so in the future.

Thank you for your time"

SuSa

I really want to get back into the Smash Scene now.

And give some underrep'd chars rep in friendlies. Because **** going other chars in tourney...unless it's Sheik.

Only characters I'd play in friendlies:
Pit
Ganon
PT - Because of Ivysaur. **** Charizard, Squirtle's aight.
Sheik/Zelda

Oh... Snake would be for MM's if people really wanted to play against it. <_< Then again, I'd likely deny anyways.

Yea.. I'm bored and spewing bull****. Get over it.

The coming back part is true.. Richbrown needs to get his *** online.

Top Bottom