• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
You didn't need to edit your 2nd post.

See all those spaces? Waste of character limit.

Also BBCode.

Makes posts

take up

a lot of room

and you'll need

to reserve

another post or two

if the thread get big

I think

I've only

seen one thread

that needed

more
than
two

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
A tip for snakes, not sure if someone has mentioned this before but its good to mention again.

When you are recovering from above the stage, the little bubble puts up where snake is at the top right? Well what I like to do is reverse nade ( I think thats the right word for it :p) on the edge of the top screen, when the bubble disappears for like a second(or less). It catches the opponet by surprise if timed perfectly.

Opinions?

SuSa

That's because he's War. He searches for that moment where he can pull off his Wargasm.

EDIT:

I officially fail... I can't find my wiimote or my GC controller... .. I don't think i can play without those. :B

napZzz

Smash Hero
A tip for snakes, not sure if someone has mentioned this before but its good to mention again.

When you are recovering from above the stage, the little bubble puts up where snake is at the top right? Well what I like to do is reverse nade ( I think thats the right word for it :p) on the edge of the top screen, when the bubble disappears for like a second(or less). It catches the opponet by surprise if timed perfectly.

Opinions?
this how i've been recovering just about every time I fall or get up, b reverse nades (momentum b reverse) or if I'm in kill percents vs. like, an mk or something and will probably get ****ed do the turn around nade so my back is facing them while holding a nade, they generally just attack you and you both blow up at the expense of them taking that extra bit of damage before you lose your stock, or if you just have a percent lead (stolen from ally lol)

without b reversing I dunno how I'd after touch the ground lol

unless i mis interpreted your post

SuSa

He did... B-reverses when he's a little bubble in the air, because you aren't visibly B-reversing really... takes a little pracice on the timing.

PS:
Found my wiimote.. next up:
Where teh **** is my GC controllah

SuSa

Starting this Saturday maybe sooner this week, I won't be around as much though.

Once I have all my stuff organized I'm working out a schedule for hours between:

Smash
Forum
dA
Drawing
Computer Graphics
Japanese Study
School
Guitar

With most hours going to CG and Japanese Study. Less to drawing and school. Less to smash/forums, and even less to guitar until I start my lessons. At which point it goes up there with drawing/school.

Starting my schedule at 9am, ending it at 9pm. Any time before/after those hours is freetime since it's not scheduled.

This leaves me 12 hours to schedule in 8 things at varying levels [school rarely takes over an hour for example, giving more time to other things] and until I start guitar lessons, I don't want to get into any bad habits since I haven't played guitar in forever so I'm waiting on lessons to play anything other than what I already know and getting my fingers back into shape..

So I won't be on ALL DAY like I have been the past few days.... but yea... pretty much, I'm back.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Yeah I meant when the bubble disappears at the top and snake is still not visible in the screen. Thats when you b-reverse, in the small split second.

At least you have a schedule. Mine is mixing in fun, smash, and school. It is a confused mess so far. Good luck keeping up with that.

Hey liquid liquid,
The knife and the pistol,
The shagohad blasted into the moon,
The little comm. yelled to see such failure,
And eve ran away with the snake.

SuSa

Alright, I worked out my schedule and it starts tomorrow. The schedule isn't valid on Mondays/Wednesdays and is slightly modified. (School is removed, is placed at 10-10:30 instead, and it becomes freetime those nights)

Otherwise from now on, this schedule is for those who need to contact me. The best hours to do so will be during Forums/Da, Smash, and Freetime slots. Seeing as I'm an admin/mod on other sites and I visit dA a lot I decided to group forums with dA, and to some extent freetime... since it's not uber important I'm on the forums the whole time.

My day doesn't "actually" start until 10:30, because I sometimes don't wake up til 10~ so I figured that was for the best.

Freetime til 9
9 - Forums/dA
10:30 - Japanese
12-1 - Drawing
30 Minutes Freetime [Includes lunch =P]
1:30 - CG
3-4 - Forums/dA
4-5 - Smash
5-6 - School
1 hour Freetime [Dinner is during this time =P]
7:00-7:30 - Guitar
Freetime til I go to bed
That's just so you guys have the info, you don't have to give 2 ****s about it... XD but I can point to this for an excuse if I'm ignoring anyone during my busy hours. =P

SuSa

Just pwned my schedule.

Congratulations! You have completed your application for The World Leader in Thrilling Entertainment, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor. Your next step is to call our Human Resources Office to schedule an interview. For your interview , you must be professionally dressed. If you wear jeans, shorts, tee shirts, tank tops, flip flops, or tube tops, you will be rescheduled.
Interviews tomorrow at 11. Wish me luck... haha

SuSa

I worked at Six Flags New England 5 years ago. I've decided from that experience that I never want to work again. Until I absolutely must.
I've actually known a lot of people/family who have worked at Six Flags out here. Out here it's not so bad of an experience :laugh: everyone I've known who worked there enjoyed it to a degree.

IN POST RANDOM EDIT:
OMFG MY SISTER JUST GLITCHED THE WALL-E GAME ON THE PS3! She's UNDERNEATH the level! XD WTF

ErikG

Smash Ace
I've actually known a lot of people/family who have worked at Six Flags out here. Out here it's not so bad of an experience :laugh: everyone I've known who worked there enjoyed it to a degree.

IN POST RANDOM EDIT:
OMFG MY SISTER JUST GLITCHED THE WALL-E GAME ON THE PS3! She's UNDERNEATH the level! XD WTF
Minimum wage was only 6 dollars when I was working, not to mention I had some pretty lousy managers. SFNE is just a terrible place. I'm sure yours will be much better. Plus it has you. ;)

SuSa

Depending which position I end up getting, if I get it, I'll be getting payed $8.50 or $9.00 an hour.

I kind of want the $9.00 an hour. I GET TO DRESS UP IN A SUIT AND GO AROUND ACTING LIKE A DOOFUS AND TAKING PICTURES.

That's like.

The best job ever, for when it's not hot as hell out. [Unless you like to die inside those suits]

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
you kids in america are getting riped off, seriously. i get paid 18 bucks an hour, minimum wage. and 24 bucks an hour for my other job. AND our dollars are basically the same now.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We should petition to have SuSa back as a Mod, Undies is doing a good job but SuSa basically revived Snake's metagame back then he can do it again now!

SuSa

I can always joint mod if other staff agrees. <_< No need to petition, haha.

Anyways, my wii.. bricked. =| Doesn't even flash to let me know "hur hur, you plugged me into the wall"

Thinking of taking it apart, see if anything looks wrong. Get my Brawl disc out, and BEATING THE **** OUT OF IT WITH A HAMMER.

Because it's no better than a doorstop for me in it's current state.

SuSa

If I had any amount of C4, I'd youtube the moment.

*places C4*
*waits 15 seconds*

Me in manly man voice:
"Now."

Instead, you'll likely get a youtube video of me taking out my past years anger and frustration on the wii.

Top Bottom