• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Comments on the frame data meta knight thread please...
I liked it more yesterday when you were just trying to get MK banned, I'd like to think that as MK mains we can steal(er, plank) hope away from everyone and make them stop trying

I completely finished Super Mario Galaxy 2

242 Stars + 9999 Star bits and coins :p

Perfect Run is hellllll. Died 55 times.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I just try to get them with my brains and good looks.

Then they find out I'm utterly useless except for analyzing the data of our relationship and deciding our matchup is usually about 70:30 their favor.

:093:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I prefer 70:30 MU with girls. Their Favour. Do you know how hard it is to make good date plans 70% of the time? I prefer to sit back and let them do most of the work, but I make that 30% the best 30% of the relationship with pikniks and stuff.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
For me 20-80 was to severe. I'll do what they want most of the time because I don't care, but I always speak up when I really do not want to do something, unless it'll make her happier than it'll make me upset. Another reason why that is too much is because my friend is in a 0:100 and it is pitiful. His girlfriend makes me loathe her any time he is talking to her. she ****ing guilt tripped him on his 21st birthday. What.A.Champ.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Wow... 0:100, he should just quit.

I mean - honestly there is very little difference between 20:80 and 30:70. I can speak my mind, and depending on how she reacts to the situation - that's my 20-30%.

:093:

napZzz

Smash Hero
real talk in the snake gd makes me a happy camper

I'm suprised the social network turned out to be a good movie, not gonna lie

yo, the mu is in your favor heavily if you just display dominance and confidence, and act like you dont want the *****, it makes them want you more and if you establish who's daddy everything will follow. not joke advice

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
if you show them your Utilt the MU ration will be 100:0 for men.

Eh, they get to seem to control things, but we really know who's running show, yeah. I know dude lol, I've been here for a month and have already established that I'm a man **** :\ girls = my territory, and I know what I want and I know how to get it

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol good to know

SNAKE MAINS and maybe snake secondaries know how to keep their hoes in line

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
What the ****. I totally thought you left, and figured underload wouldn't change it to that. Hopefully this is short lived.

Top Bottom