• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Will you please main snake and use no one else? Not even isaac's son?.

main....snake? :/

i main woffles though, he's more fun than snake.
snake is my 2nd for tougher MU's but honestly my diddy handles pika/D3 better than snake does

I'd main Isaac SO HARD if he were playable, the same could be said for any of golden sun's characters

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I played the first 2 Golden Suns a long time ago on an emulator, I will wait until the rom for GS3 to come out so I can play it with my DS card.

Underload

Lazy
Mic_128 said:
It's incredibly annoying to go into a room, and see a stickied thread "Jungle like squids! (MSD)" What the hell does that mean? A random new user would have no clue what that means.

If people can't keep "[Roomname] Social Discussion/Thread" at the front of the thread name, we might just have to bring in a rule where they can only be called Room Social Discussion and no title edits. So please keep it sensible and easy to understand
I did what the guy with the grey name said

Savon

Smash Ace
So I recently made it on the PR of my state, and I honestly could not have done it without the advice and info that the people of the Snake boards have provided. Thanks guys.

*Big Boss Salute*:cool:

The loop hole to that rule there UL is to keep Snake General Discussion / Q&A ,then tack on whatever else can fit in the thread title.

Savon

Smash Ace
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Also, Savon, your nickname is Soap now, don't question it.
Why do YOU have to be that person. No matter where I go in life people eventually figure it out....maybe that should just be my tag at tournaments....

Wow, talk about french failure. I took 3 years of french and totally forgot that "savon" was french for "soap". Le Savon est tres super!

You should be poisson.

Savon

Smash Ace
I should just make a new acc and start over. My name is a curse......
I am now "The Dark Lord Ulterra Destroyer of Dimensions" Imagine people calling that out at a tournament.

"The Dark Lord Ulterra Destroyer of Dimensions you have a match in 5 minutes"

Savon

Smash Ace
I like that. Also a question I wanted to ask, how should I be using my ftilt? Purely for punishing or as a general offensive move for racking damage?

It's the all purpose move. There is no single best usage for it.

I guess the biggest usage of it is the ability to punish moves. The other occasional use is as an attack. I believe the main usage as an offensive move is over with because of how bad it is on shield. Anytime you use it as an offensive move is typically in the case when grenades are around or after a jab.

napZzz

Smash Hero
well savon, you're an '10 member with like barely any posts so if you want a time to make a new account without looking super nooby nows the time to do it

I never knew about that colddegree, good find :)

ftilt is generally a punisher/spacing move (gotta be careful about it) savon. Depending on what characte ryou fight against/skill level/your own playstyle ftilt might be barely used, or abused

I try to generally just keep it as a punisher and for other special situations, I dont like randomly throwing it out unless I'm at least 70% I can get a read on the other person and land it

In what situations is crouching bad? Good?
Anytime you think ducking down will avoid an attack. You can evade pika's side be this way, the same as luigi's side b. Lasers, etc. That is really the only situations I think where it is useful. Competitively, this is not of much use to us as many people will not be doing those things because they are bad moves.

Also, I think everyone should start crouching more against falco. Not that one random time he starts firing a bunch of lasers. But like everytime he does that. Get in someone's head and make them hate that you are avoiding so many lasers. Start trying to bait them with crouching.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Problem is, that falco woodpecker was horrible at adapting and not being predictable, you could see him trying the same stuff over and over again.

If only snake had Melee Jigg's rest, he could penalize whiffed grabs with death! mwahahahaha

Your post makes me want to play melee now. Btw: I use Kirby.He sucks but that's what I like about the puffball :awesome:

Snake's the man. He doesn't need Jigg's rest. Lulz

Top Bottom