• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
Me and my bro use snakes In teams online. They **** sooo badly. My friends stop playing when we do this. 2 snakes = destruction:]

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meta Knight (Alright with him, but swore off of using him after Supercon.)
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh, why?

Also, if you ever start getting chaingrabbed by IC's. Scream. Really loudly. It works.
MikeHAZE does this. I decided I would start doing it after I saw him do it.

Hey, you guys wanna hear my epic story? Cause I'm posting it.

Something awkward happened last night. I actually remembered not only ONE dream, but TWO. I never remember my dreams. And I guess that's a good thing. Since my dreams are WEIRD.

Ready for a story everybody? Cool.

Dream #1
I forget how it starts but it results with me being at a college. While I'm there, I meet up with Underload (srsly...) and he sees his evil brother trying to steal his car. We scare him off and then go driving around and doing random lulzy things and laughing our ***es off.

One time, Underload is laughing so hard that he hits a tree and we laugh even more. Then we're magically back on the road like it never happened. And even later, he's laughing so hard that he drives over a median or whatever. I go flying out the door and start running around in circles freaking out. Then I just jump back in the car and yell "GO GO GO."

Then we appear in some random building and Underload and I start playing THIS on the electric guitar all super badass.

Then we magically appear in a parking lot in the car. Underload gets out and goes inside the building we're parked at. I wait in the car and a HUGE bug hits me in the forehead.

Then I wake up in real life and go "WTF?"

And it's also worth noting that Underload is replaced by Will Smith at random points in the dream.

There are also two parts that I remember, but I don't know when they happened. One part, we're in some underground parking lot type place and it's all nasty and messed up down there. And we find a grocery cart full of open TV dinners.

Then another part where Underload gets arrested and then I catch his evil brother stealing his car again. So he gets arrested instead.

What the f**k is Underload doing in my dreams anyway...

Dream #2
Okay this one is ALMOST as ********.

So basically, it starts with me playing what's SUPPOSED to be Smash 64 but it's a weird mash up of all the games and has characters, stages, and other stuff that doesn't exist.

I'm playing as Eevee (srsly...) on that Majora's Mask stage from melee and kicking some serious ***. Then I found out down-b transforms him into a giant dino-moster thing that *****. And I'm like, "Awesome..."

Then these platforms appear above the stage and I go up there. Now it's platforming game. I go through this thing and come to the end where I have to save some guy across a pit. I lay down a flimsy board to cross the pit but instead I just jump over for some reason.

Turns out this guy is George W Bush.

He proceeds to bomb some boats in a fighter jet.

Then I wake up and go, "W...T...F..."

Yeah. I'm glad I don't remember most of my dreams...

LMAO That is some of the best dream storys I've ever heard xD 1st one makes me think I never want to ride in the same vecihle that Underload is in xD

SuSa

Banned via Administration
LMAO That is some of the best dream storys I've ever heard xD 1st one makes me think I never want to ride in the same vecihle that Underload is in xD
So I heard Underload would be against my Signature. (I'm just quoting you so that it has a larger chance of showing up)

How much could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
chuck Norris
wait
what

Random conversation with myself again?
I have issues. :/
Indeed you do.
Wait....what?
YOU HAVE ISSUES.
Oh, thanks for ALL CAPS YOU *******.

Underload

Lazy
This is all because I was going to go get my permit the day before SuperCon, isn't it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I'm flattered I'm in your dreams.

That was probably the best dream ever, I seriously love you Zajice. The serious kind of love, not the "I want to have sex with you so I'll say that I love you" love. Everything from the me driving horribly to me laughing my *** off constantly to us playing Banjo-Kazooie music on guitars is eerily similar to things that I do in real life. Sadly I don't have an evil brother / twin, otherwise everything is perfect. Especially Will Smith.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to use my psychologist powers.

Underload is in my dreams because he's the most recent person I've met. Therefore my brain is focusing on him.

We laugh our ***es off because... well that's what I do...

Driving is a theme because of Underload's permit and me getting a license soon. Driving badly is probably a bad sign.

Banjo-Kazooie because I've been playing it too much lately. Guitars because of guitar talk from SuSa and my dad.

Will Smith because my brain doesn't want to be rascist and wants a black guy somewhere in the story.

Evil twin because Underload uses Snake and Snake dittos are evil? (Went out on a limb here.)

TV dinners because I ate like 20 TV dinners yesterday.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Your almost there, its a hard long journey

EDIT: So Susa... Did you know you can do the instant grab (the japanese nade drop or whatever) by doing the sliding dodge. But, you don't dodge you just get the boost and you pick up the nade.

Thats what I was testing, not just the dodge slide.

Top Bottom