• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy
Not sure which one I'd rather do.

I'd say both, but that's a pretty large workload.

Edit: Actually, I'd rather take the matchup thread, ONLY if I can start completely from scratch.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Not sure which one I'd rather do.

I'd say both, but that's a pretty large workload.

Edit: Actually, I'd rather take the matchup thread, ONLY if I can start completely from scratch.
Start two threads, one with it all organized and everything. Then just a thread that you start each week, one per character. :D

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Zero Suit Snake exists already. >_<

I'll call her Solid Suit Samus.

I'll release her tomorrow.

I'm working on Captain Snake now and the lower body is working out perfectly.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Hey EY since you do textures, can you do a Kill Bill or a Easter Bunny texture for D3? I may think about hacking my wii soon.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
every time I tried to hype the video thread, I ended up getting no help from any regulars and generally ignored except by people wanting their own videos up

And I didn't name it, Susa did, he called it that in his "READ THIS FIRST" thread when it was really just called, "Snake Video Thread"

If you want a good video thread, somebody else do it, I tried and got no support

Underload

Lazy
Although my talk with SuSa was completely unproductive (I was *****ing about the stickies on this board, pretty dumb of me actually), I did figure out that matchup and video threads are kinda useless in general.

I really don't care too much about what our boards look like anymore, lol. Eff it.

Edit: Well, I take that back a little. Matchups are really important, but they become worthless when people dumb it down to ratios and "what if" scenarios, which is exactly what Smash Bros. matchups are.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Yea, falco is more overwhelming to a newb. Just SHL for 15 minutes, lul.

I don't know who to use though. :urg:
Marth: Ken combo, FAir>FAir>FSmash, SHFFL NAir showing off at the end of each stock.
Falco: Laser spam, pillar combos, Waveshine showing off.

:mad:

Underload

Lazy
Oh, also, if you weren't already aware, SuSa's probably going to step down as mod soon enough, his only real barrier right now is finding a good replacement.

I have school tomorrow, g'night gentlemen. Why am I so dumb when I talk to SuSa, lol.

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, he's a great modurehtur, but apparently the reason he took up the job was to clean up the Snake boards (like Serin with the D3 boards), and now that he's done with that he wants to step down and retire in Florida with a nice condo by the beach.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Marth: Ken combo, FAir>FAir>FSmash, SHFFL NAir showing off at the end of each stock.

Falcon: Epic combo > Knee.

yellowroy

Smash Ace

Use Falco waaaaay easier vs ganon especialy vs someone that cant powershield, (assuming he cant).
waveshine showing off ftw tho. or sheik. and captian falcon is too much of an even matchup lol.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Although my talk with SuSa was completely unproductive (I was *****ing about the stickies on this board, pretty dumb of me actually), I did figure out that matchup and video threads are kinda useless in general.

I really don't care too much about what our boards look like anymore, lol. Eff it.

Edit: Well, I take that back a little. Matchups are really important, but they become worthless when people dumb it down to ratios and "what if" scenarios, which is exactly what Smash Bros. matchups are.
Now you see why I stopped updating the matchup thread XD. Personal experience will be so much more worth it than any guide on a matchup will ever give you. Guides always tend to lean towards personal experience and tendencies of the players they've played. And honestly, a lot of the info usually comes from people who aren't very good/haven't really played a legit character of the one you're discussing.

The only use they have is for knowing the very very basics of the matchup, anything deeper than that is usually speculation and is different for every specific player.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I did figure out that matchup and video threads are kinda useless in general.
See, the other day I was thinking about collecting the **** ton of Snake videos that have been uploaded that haven't been added but then I was like "**** it I'm lazy".

Tennet

Smash Champion
I'm getting my brawl disc back, so that means i have like 1 week to finish about 5 textures, maybe more...

NNID
Budget_Player
Zero Suit Snake exists already. >_<

I'll call her Solid Suit Samus.

I'll release her tomorrow.

I'm working on Captain Snake now and the lower body is working out perfectly.
Lolfapfapfap

This board needs a way to distinguish between vBrawl and Brawl+ mains. Like, I'd never main ganon in vBrawl. But I can't stay away from him in Brawl+.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I'm giving up moderating soon. I took it up ages ago just to clean up the Snake boards, I accomplished that and no longer see why I continue to moderate.

I'll be dropping the Snake, DK, and Jigglypuff boards. I'll still be around, but a lot less (school is starting up) and I won't be posting as often.

Leh

Smash Ace
Afro was my hero. He was a fine snake player and a even better Pollywog Priest main. Today a hero has died. Let us change this threads name to honor him.

Afro: Snake/Pollywog Priest main.

God rest his soul.

Top Bottom