• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
he just ***** bizkit for some reason, he reads him like a book. I never lose to kool aid when we play tho.
you really need to show bizkit that matchup. I'm not trying to say koolaid was bad, he's really good but..jesus bizkit does just about everything you can do wrong vs. pit, that or koolaid just, I dunno :S

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
nappy add me to aim
just in case you guys are intrested all the hobo 1st place results
So I was bored and I took a list down of all the HOBO's and who's won, and the list is kind of interesting lol.

1- T-Rex = 4 (snake)
2- Razer = 4 (snake)
3- Dojo = 2 (MK)
4- Mew2King = 2 (Mk)
5- RoyR = 2 (marth)
6- Sethlon = 2 (falco)
7- Fliphop = 1 (diddy)
8- Infinity = 1 (mk)
9- Stiltz = 1 (olimar)
10- Hylian = 1 (G&W)
11- Gnes = 1 (diddy)

snake so owns lol

T-Rex is too good lol.

-Ran

Smash Master
T-rex was a Snake player when the game first came out. All he did was punish with F-Tilt. He quickly became irrelevant.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
ohi guys.

In my defense, Fatal trained Koolaid to fight Snake like that. That's how Fatal beats him and how I struggle against him. Before Fatal trained him to fight Snake, I 2-0'd his Pit easily, and forced him to go Wario on me. But now, he's a nightmare, especially since other than him the only other Pits I play are scrubby Wifi kids. But either way, I'm just happy I got to grand finals at that tourney. Take a look at my stupidly insane losers bracket after my silly loss in winners:

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket6650.gif

After going through all that, I just didn't care about losing to kewlaid. I still tried, but instead of CPing stages like FD that I'd do better on, I tried CS and SV for testing. I also didn't think he'd save the replays of our set. If I'd have known that I'd have saved the replays of all my other sets before that so I didn't look so bad xd.

And yea, my YT subs are pretty defensive of me and spam stupid comments if I upload fights I lose. If I won, they'd be "GREAT PIT".

mofo_

Smash Ace
im guessing they just memorize the to change the color or have the forum syntax copied to their clipboard. there is this one guy whos posts kinda 'fade'...goes from blue and slowly changes into red :O

I remember seeing that before. Well, I was hoping there would be a faster way to do it instead of having to put the codd on every single time you post something.

So Fatal

Smash Master
ohi guys.

In my defense, Fatal trained Koolaid to fight Snake like that. That's how Fatal beats him and how I struggle against him. Before Fatal trained him to fight Snake, I 2-0'd his Pit easily, and forced him to go Wario on me. But now, he's a nightmare, especially since other than him the only other Pits I play are scrubby Wifi kids. But either way, I'm just happy I got to grand finals at that tourney. Take a look at my stupidly insane losers bracket after my silly loss in winners:

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket6650.gif

After going through all that, I just didn't care about losing to kewlaid. I still tried, but instead of CPing stages like FD that I'd do better on, I tried CS and SV for testing. I also didn't think he'd save the replays of our set. If I'd have known that I'd have saved the replays of all my other sets before that so I didn't look so bad xd.

And yea, my YT subs are pretty defensive of me and spam stupid comments if I upload fights I lose. If I won, they'd be "GREAT PIT".
tis true, I took Kool aid on as my practice scrub and got him to where he is today

Top Bottom