• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
MK boards is an amazing target for that
oh well, I guess Infern went to class. (Yes, he's at school)

So where should we troll? Because I'm up for it....I really am.
Also, I need troll experience.
But, we'll get infracted.

who up for MK or Bowser boards?

how about...............this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264071

LOL, I already started....help me out!

Come on....come on!
You guys gonna help me? :(
6mizu, i got u
TY.
BTW, I know you don't know but.....
I like to be called:
Mizu
Okay, guys help me expand (plz) we gotta good start.

6mizu, got it
WTF?!?!?
Mizu! lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Y'all're maaaaaaad, lol.

yeah, pika boards is where I've gotten probably my most frivolous "wtf how did I get infracted for THAT" infraction ever, whoever mods it is stupid
I call bull****. You've never even been infracted there. ;)

Hi Snakes. =D

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Wish I could, but I don't have my wii here. Pika social chat reminds me of high school. It's the "you're not a part of the 'jock' group, you can't come to this party" while the snake boards are a real college party where everyone is wasted and random people show up and we're all like "hey! It's that guy!" and hand him a beer and continue partying and yea. o.o

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Hey, whats that pika doing here? Thats spam right there, she dont play snake <----c wat i did der?

lol i dont care about infractions anyways, i post all i want, GOD KAIS!!!!

etecoon

Smash Hero
Which one of u lovely snake mains wanna wifi me and halp me out with snake?? =3

ill b ur best friend.... :o
AIM me sometime liquidwind2

Wish I could, but I don't have my wii here. Pika social chat reminds me of high school. It's the "you're not a part of the 'jock' group, you can't come to this party" while the snake boards are a real college party where everyone is wasted and random people show up and we're all like "hey! It's that guy!" and hand him a beer and continue partying and yea. o.o
pretty much, snake boards are way more friendly and don't have oppressive moderation(or any moderation for that matter) and things work fine here, no one tries to troll us. guess snake players are just more likeable than pikachu players : )

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
pretty much, snake boards are way more friendly and don't have oppressive moderation(or any moderation for that matter) and things work fine here, no one tries to troll us. guess snake players are just more likeable than pikachu players : )
We aren't trolled because there is no possible reward. None of us really react in a *****y way. So it would be like trolling a wall. Nothing would happen. This place is just spam hole anyways.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Nah. Pika's aren't all that exclusive. You can sneak into any Social thread if you post here and there. Then no one's surprised by it when you go full force. =D

And I DO play Snake. :-P

I would like to post that I got my first legit WARGASM combo today. ZSS at thirty something percent on the side of FD. Probably could have F-smashed her but it too hard to resist doing. Everyone at the dorm was laughing their a** off.

Underload

Lazy
Muy importante:

If you consider yourself a regular of the Snake boards, and weren't in the Snake boards AIM discussion we just had, I need to you tell us here. We're looking for opinions, we have 6 or 7 right now, but there's about half a dozen people that haven't gotten a say in who the next mod should be. There's probably more I'm forgetting, so make yourself known here so one of us can show you the facts over AIM.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I respect and value your opinion.

But Polish is better than all languages, clearly.
Unfortunately, I do not respect or value your opinion as it is incorrect!

Clearly, English > Japanese > Spanish > Polish

The last two may be reversed as you see fit.

Top Bottom