• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Mr.IHaven'tBeatenPandaInASnakeDitto :D <-- This should be placed at the foor of yours when you have an offive, lol :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Your name can also be Mr.IForgotThatInfernBeatMeInSnakeDittosAtC4GaloreInPools2-0
Your name can also be Mr. IForgotThatPoolsDontMatterAndNobodyTakesThemSeriously^_~

Hey.. I..! ...

@Samurai Panda, That's awesome! XD I love health! So you're going to be a doctor? I wanted to be one but the years and money would be too much, sadly. So I'm going for Medical Assistant. I hope all is well for you! If I need any help in college I know who to ask..!
Yeah, I've more-or-less dropped out of the scene because of med school. Kinda sucks that I can't really do much with my life other than study all day and night. But yeah, if you ever need any help, just hit me up. I know you know people with my number :D

I don't really workout. I'm required to eat moar. My weight is below average :p

snake boards: no one here actually plays snake.
I know this is a message long ago and

I main Snake :p

Well I know your joking etecoon :laugh:

right?

(Hey dood check this, wut duh?)>

^^Thanks to kawaiikaabii from deviantart for the pics

Oh SNAKE EMOTE!!!!

Snake boards: The only one with an ORIGINAL emote which is not a stock icon

etecoon

Smash Hero
half of us don't main snake...**** I don't even play snake now, I'm seconding sheik and fox now lmao

if MK gets banned I'll likely come running back because I'll want the IC's hardest matchup on my roster <_< **** ice climbers so much

They haven't announced if MK is banned?

The MU of ICs VS Snake is even or 55:45 Snake but according to the new MU thread it's a 60:40 Snake. The MU shouldn't be that hard (Depends on how long you can't get grab)

still awesome

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's 55:45 or 6:4 IMO, either way, MK and snake are the only characters I really feel actually beat ice climbers, this game is going to be so gay <_<

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah, I've more-or-less dropped out of the scene because of med school. Kinda sucks that I can't really do much with my life other than study all day and night. But yeah, if you ever need any help, just hit me up. I know you know people with my number :D
Yay! SamuraiPanda is the best~! Good luck with med school! What kind of doctor are you becoming? O: I wanted to be a pediatrician~!

I don't really have a problems with Ice Climbers as GnW.. Or just any character in general. I have a lot of fun fighting Icies actually..! It's like a mini game.. don't get grab~!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yay! SamuraiPanda is the best~! Good luck with med school! What kind of doctor are you becoming? O: I wanted to be a pediatrician~!

Dunno what I'll end up being yet. Right now I like Interventional Neuroradiology, but my 3rd year rotations will probably end up changing my mind.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wish me luck guys, me and mars will be in a doubles tourney in less than an hour. =D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Weird. The occupation that causes the most radiation is actually being a pilot/flight attendant because the body carries radiation through oxygen, which is exacerbated due to the high altitude. Whereas working in a nuclear plant for a year has the equivalent amount of radiation as 1 x-ray.

Also, CnH is awesome.

Panix

Smash Ace
I have a habit of DJ nair to bait in a attack and then either f-tilt or u-tilt.

Should I stop doing that? I seemed to hit a wall with snake =(

ErikG

Smash Ace
So I went to tourney today. I saw Yume (I'm 98% sure it was Yume). I did not say hello.

Doubles: My partner is a Pikachu. Round 1 opponents were Fatal and Koolaid. I took one stock off of Fatal. Game 2... we got 6 stocked. We lost. Round 2 was against an Olimar and Marth (who I would face again in singles). They won the first game 3-0. The second game we took them to Halberd and it came down to the final stock. Unfortunately, my partner cannot DI (epic fail/epic john) and we lost.

Singles: Round 1 opponent was Prawn, who is a really good Ice Climbers player. I thought pulling a nade would stop chain grabs, but he obviously chained me away from the nade. Everything I did was scrubby, but my DI earned his respect. Game 2 I counterpicked to Frigate, and lost. Round 2 I fought some Marth who juggled me a lot. It was close, but he won. He went Metaknight on my counterpick to Frigate, and beat me.

I felt horrible going 0-2 twice today. I am going to get my game back up and not suck.

etecoon

Smash Hero
it autocancels so it can be a good trap but it's a bad idea vs some characters and you shouldn't do anything too repetitively

I'm starting to play snake again, having the IC's worst matchup becomes more and more appealing to me <_<

edit: this was @ panix, I got ninja'd! I didn't meet you either erik

ErikG

Smash Ace
You probably ran into me, but we just have no recognition.

edit: I literally stood behind Yume during one of his matches. I am a great ninja.

etecoon

Smash Hero
we need to get more snake's to move up here, I want to see a region with 6 or more snake mains on PR lmao

OUTER HEAVEN

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I sucked pretty badly too, I went 2-2, lost to Shadow and to a really campy Snake, I beat him (the Snake) in Snake dittos 1st match, lost 2nd match, went Falco 3rd match and lost, really should have stayed as Snake urrrgggg

But I'm glad my boi DaWall wrecked face and finished 7th.

Erik you should have let me know you were there man, lets actually talk at the next DNA lol.

Edit: Erik, me and Bizkit were actually watching one of your matches vs Prawn (didn't know it was you lol). You didn't play it safe enough when theyre together, camp to the max until you can seperate them, then **** Nana as hard as you can when theyre apart.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Yeah. I was nervous (johns) and I almost rage-threw-my-wavebird at Prawn during the second time he caught me in whatchamacallit when Nana footstools and the ice block forces the get up. According to my friend who was there, one of you two mentioned how to escape it. Next time mention louder. :p

Yeah, I thought it worked like DDD where pulling a nade stops the chains. He just chaingrabbed me away from my nade.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol, well, we were talking about the particular hobbling cg he was doing, you should SDI it. Bizkit said to SDI behind him to try to mess him up, I suggested SDIing towards the ledge and sdi his fair spike and wall tech it. whatever works lol.

Also you shouldnt be using wavebirds, these have input lag, its much better for you to use a normal gc controller.

Mizu was right. ROB's projectiles are pretty easy to powershield once you get used to it O_o

Campy ROBs are pretty hard to deal with so I usually camp them and use their gyro spins/tops against them o_o

ErikG

Smash Ace
lol, well, we were talking about the particular hobbling cg he was doing, you should SDI it. Bizkit said to SDI behind him to try to mess him up, I suggested SDIing towards the ledge and sdi his fair spike and wall tech it. whatever works lol.

Also you shouldnt be using wavebirds, these have input lag, its much better for you to use a normal gc controller.
My wired controller died last week. (The C-stick stopped working</3).

I feel like I should have tried my Falco versus the Marth.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Snake vs. Marth is easier than Falco vs. Marth.

Just keep on practicing man, Snake can beat anyone, yes even Dedede.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Yeah. I've managed to find another person from western mass who plays, so now I can practice with two people.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I owned my interview. If I get in, I'm still gonna take the MCATs so next time you take a break panda, leave some test-taking tips :) I dunno if I want to go to med school after 3 years though. That's a lot of schooling. I have to see how I personally feel, cause if I get accepted into a med school, assuming I do well on MCATs, I don't wanna drop out of PA, which would be d***. There's only 70 seats so. Lots of studying now and lots of studying in the future...

Favorite pokemans = Mew, Vulpix, Ninetails.

@Yume = Did you ever go MK? I believe your snake can handle a camper..

@22 = Clannad was okay. I don't remember much and I don't enough room on my hard drive to download it again. I heard the After Years (sequel) is supposed to be good too. Also, Happy Tet in a couple mins!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
It's called Clannad After Story, I love both seasons, I especially like the two OVAs they have though.

And yeah I should have beaten him, if I stayed Snake the whole entire set I would have, I know it.

Yume said:
Snake vs. Marth is easier than Falco vs. Marth.

Just keep on practicing man, Snake can beat anyone, yes even Dedede.
All of Snake's disadvantages are winnable. Even the 40:60 MUs. You just need to be patient

Zajice said:
I quit Brawl for Bayonetta.
:( really?

Oh well, the weird part about bayonetta is that her powers come from her hair and I think her clothes are made from her hair. Right? Weird....

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
No not really.

Her hair turns into a dragon and attempts to eat somebody at some point. Then this person breaks her dragon hair's neck somehow.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I owned my interview. If I get in, I'm still gonna take the MCATs so next time you take a break panda, leave some test-taking tips :) I dunno if I want to go to med school after 3 years though. That's a lot of schooling. I have to see how I personally feel, cause if I get accepted into a med school, assuming I do well on MCATs, I don't wanna drop out of PA, which would be d***. There's only 70 seats so. Lots of studying now and lots of studying in the future...
Er.... I wouldn't be much of a help. Long story short, I didn't want to go to med school directly out of college, I wanted to take a year off and study in Japan. My dad, however, did not like this idea and signed me up for the MCAT two weeks before the exam. I did alright on the MCAT for only two weeks of studying (I think I got like a 32 or something) and then tried to convince my dad to let me take the year off. Failing at that, and being forced to apply, I decided to apply on the final day you could possibly send it in (which is a guaranteed way of not making it in).

...And I somehow, unintentionally got accepted into med school despite all that :/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, the doubles tourney ended up being canceled because nobody wanted to pay for it. They just were like we know we are going to get first so if we don't we will just pay the winners later(as in never). =/

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I heard that the controls and gameplay of baynetta are very similar to devil may cry

oh wait btw

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!

With a big <3

fr: you friendly
Berk :p

Top Bottom