• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Community Combo Video (Clips due May 10th!) - Read post #182

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow good thread! Thanks! This will really help when I make my Combo Video. I guess I can just keep the song I made for it and write a new one once I have put all of the footage together.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Done! Edited the OP, now we just need some more clips. >_<

To make it more organized, do you think I should give each person's name a color? I already made the time red to have it stand out more.

EDIT: I put a video of my own up. Hopefully more to come!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yeah so i couldn't obtain any recordings in the last couple of tourneys I went to and I wont record online things so yeah, no recordings for a while now :ohwell:

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Ill have some vids to show by next week, Ive got most of them but am having some trouble reformatting them.

Schools got me too busy so nothing till at least friday.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yes waiting would be good. Considering everything I have posted is out of date for me since I have improved. So next weekend I send my wii out to get fixed. Then I will get footage(legit footage.) From our top players here in Colorado. I tend to not like footage of DI-less meat-sacks getting owned. (Although throwing some of those in there is cool.)

Croissant

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone on ROB boards do this? When I get a capture card (soon) I'll be posting some links hopefully..
Do we just post to this page because it doesn't look like much of anyone has anything up here yet.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Can anyone on ROB boards do this? When I get a capture card (soon) I'll be posting some links hopefully..
Do we just post to this page because it doesn't look like much of anyone has anything up here yet.
Yea, you post stuff here. No one's really posted anything because the ROB boards are lazy. XD

I should have more stuff up after this weekend, I'm going to a big tournament and I should be getting a lot of replays. =D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
lol, I don't think he wants you to start making the combo video until then, so he can get more videos in. Or it's after some tournament or something. :p

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I'd totally like to take responsibility of making the video, but sadly, I already have plans for making Do The Mario 4. -_-

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'd totally like to take responsibility of making the video, but sadly, I already have plans for making Do The Mario 4. -_-
That'd be cool, but Chibo's already making the video, once we get videos. XD

Well, hopefully you have some ROB videos to contribute now that you're coming back to ROB, Bo.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
That'd be cool, but Chibo's already making the video, once we get videos. XD

Well, hopefully you have some ROB videos to contribute now that you're coming back to ROB, Bo.
Well then, this thread needs to be more active, I don't allow this on the DTM threads. :lick:

Wait!
Box is gonna main ROB?
Fixed. And yes. Boss is considered best mario but mains luigi. eh, i might as well Main rob and second Mario. Lol, Mario sucks.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm going to be making a combo video soon. But it's not for ROB, it's for MK. It's going to be called "I don't play MK, but look what I can do without practice!"

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Well then, this thread needs to be more active, I don't allow this on the DTM threads. :lick:

Fixed. And yes. Boss is considered best mario but mains luigi. eh, i might as well Main rob and second Mario. Lol, Mario sucks.
Yay!

I'm going to be making a combo video soon. But it's not for ROB, it's for MK. It's going to be called "I don't play MK, but look what I can do without practice!"
Lol, sounds like me! I can play MK good too. (even tough I don't play him)

Show lots of victories and tonnes of stage spikes like you planned em :D
Trillest.....why do you hav "that" quote of me?

Bees!

Smash Ace
I sent my wii off last Tuesday. I should be getting it back in the next week or so, then I can start getting new footage. The footage I have right now is 3-5 months old and I have improved a lot since then.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I dont wanna post wifi videos, those are the best I gt. I'm go to casuals so many times but my recording equipment is to advanced seeing as how I need 2 red-white-yellow inputs (lol dazzle DVD recorder).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if the clips r good use em anyway. some of the clips in my combo vid were from wifi and no one even noticed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom