• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Uh... thanks a lot, 8-Bit. >_>

Still need a partner, then... Why do I always get the short end of the stick when it comes to these kinds of things? =/
Poltergust its because you and I use yoshi
we always get the short end of the stick due to our low-tieriness
we always get picked last lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Poltergust its because you and I use yoshi
we always get the short end of the stick due to our low-tieriness
we always get picked last lol
He could have at least said something along the lines of "sorry, Polt" instead of just brushing me off like that. >_>

You're lucky. You have a partner. Whenever I try to ask for one, people hesitate or just simply ignore me. :urg:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Too rich for my blood =X.
do it. ill pay for it if u must...o.o revenge!!! u can 0-death man comon ur better now. u dont miss chain grabs no more....DO IT!!! FAITH+1!!!! not the south park christian rock band of course o.o

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
do it. ill pay for it if u must...o.o revenge!!! u can 0-death man comon ur better now. u dont miss chain grabs no more....DO IT!!! FAITH+1!!!! not the south park christian rock band of course o.o
lol! *Checks our score board*
I can't let you do that starfox!
Thanks anyway though dude , your too cool <33

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
He's not that bad (remember how Juan and I did as double Yoshi?). >_<

Besides, he really does own in doubles because he's a great tanker. =/

ESAM, I'm desperate. I'll even pay for you if you team with me.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
I have better things to do (such as surviving this trash economy). but i'm coming to chill for friendlies and getting a white controller from the store since chops has mines (like i gave it a special blessing on it and now he's turning godly in melee lol)
lol well good luck with everything
The economy sucks ._.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Polt, if you pay for me, i will team (if we get there on time) The main objection for me entering teams was i have...30 bucks...and i need to pay for food + singles entry fee.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to bring a Wii to this with my component cables. I suggest anyone else who has component cables to also bring them because it did make a difference last tournament on one of the TV's.

Top Bottom