• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's -562- Brawl Garage Tournament IV: The Dream Bout *Aug 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Race

Smash Lord
8-9 TV's for the set-ups, yes so thats a really good amount. If you guys want to bring more Set-ups then please do cause we'llbe using the fraont and the back this time around so we have a lot more room.

What I really need are Wii's. Casuse I only have 5 right now, so if anyone can bring their wii's i'll waive their venue fees. But the Wii's have to stay till the end of the event.

c'mon ed, you're really thinking of not going?!?!?! c'mon! peach needs her points!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ill take my wii Race, but by the end of the event do you mean doubles and singles? Or Crews as well? If its just doubles and singles ill take it, seeing as ill more than likely not be able to stay for crews.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i'll bring my wii julian. Probably just leave it overnight on friday during the casual haha

bbb

Smash Champion
I wanna ****ing melee

no wait, I meant street fighter, but I'll play some melee too, lol

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Danny! You better go to this you *****! I haven't seen you since the AX..!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
can some one give me a ride to this. i am in irvine. i am going to pay for gas money and also buy you a race combo. this is mostly aimed towards you kira!!!! you live near me!!! but anyone else could take the offer.

oh yeah let's play melee this week.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
can some one give me a ride to this. i am in irvine. i am going to pay for gas money and also buy you a race combo. this is mostly aimed towards you kira!!!! you live near me!!! but anyone else could take the offer.

oh yeah let's play melee this week.
Not sure if I'm 100% going but if I am I'm probably going straight to P's after and then the shuffle and cut on sunday. If you can get a ride from the venue I'll take you

Boolossus

Smash Ace
If that's directed at me, I've never entered in a doubles brawl tourney since the game's release in the US... except for that one time at aznforce, but that doesn't count... I was using Samus most of the time, and Samus doesn't do well in teams. =(

What does explain my placings in singles is that nearly every aspect of samus's game has been horribly nerfed(you try beating a decent Metaknight, Marth, Olimar, Falco, Wario, Snake, Dedede or Game & Watch with Samus =P). And the fact that I'm not an exceptional player doesn't help much either.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
So I guess just Race comboes and hotdogs thistime again guys?
Ill pass on the hotdogs, but for sure ill get a race combo, maybe even two. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom