• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's -562- Brawl Garage Tournament IV: The Dream Bout *Aug 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

Smash Champion
I hsve like 2-3 n64 controllers, also I look forward to ****** at 3s.

also I'm naked right now

also race is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

mio

Smash Ace
I'll be accepting any and all money matches in 3rd strike and Hyper SF 2. My only condition is that I need a stick to play (Sgt. Jake or Vicious, bring your sticks!!!!)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
There's a possibility that my friend Vicious might not show up to the tourney.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
RACE ON LEONS ACCOUNT

someone bring rockband. if you do, free race combo and no venue fee. bring your whole system

Boolossus

Smash Ace
RACE ON BOO'S ACCOUNT

Boo gets a free race combo cuz he's so good looking. Anyone who has a problem with this will be kicked from the venue via catapult.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Nice games and tourney. Race I'm stealing your dog. Loved the food, and friendlies were too fun, so was passing out on the footrest in the living room during doubles.

Anyways, I'm kinda sick of losing, so from here on out I'm gonna be the most grapple-happy Samus in existance.

LuCKy

Smash Master
anyone have any idea when and where this quiznos tourney is??....and if there is doubles, futile...lets team lol or anyone else im cool with

SENG

Smash Journeyman
yea this tourney was alot better then the previous one set up and room wise .I really liked playing in the back yard and there being a friendly tv all the time but too bad singles started so late =/

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
D@MN FUN AS$ tourny yesterday!!! It just started wayyyy to late but still fun!! GGs to

Insomniac-D@mn closes match ever!!! but in the end i got my revenge haha!!
Mikehaze- That sucked that we had to play on that ****y Tv first round but sry i gotta say this 3rd round yoshi's island.....****!!! lolzz but good ***** match though!
Aero-I hate your D3 lol you ***** me so at axis im comin for you!!!
Larry- Wow i dont know how i won on cornaria but i think you should have stuck with metaknight but gg though.
Connor-Im positive if you went metaknight against me you would've won but gg's i definately think we need a rematch.
Uchiha- It was nice teaming with you snake + fox combo= Too GooD!!

replicate

Smash Lord
this was really good

race, I left my gamecube at your house
it's a purple one with "joe clifford" written on the side in sharpie lol
i mmight be back tonight to get it, but if I'm not then take good care of it for me

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Futile and DSF split because it was 2 in the morning.

Shadow got 3rd

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
someone has my shoes. theyre black sandals with white trim. if i dont find them my brother will be so upset lol.

foot tag was amazing. the flask game was not.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Quick shoutouts:

-Teh Grate Leon and Race thanks for running/holding the tourney

-Tyrant *****

-Danimals hooked it up

-To all the random people I talked to: nice meeting you. Find me on AllisBrawl so I can remember your names lol

-Cameron has the best Snake... I'm gonna come over and beat MGS4 in one sitting

-Everyone else is cool

tourney was fun

next time do ALL signups at the beginning, then seed everything, then start singles while doubles is finishing up so we don't end at 3am again (without even finishing finals)

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
there were alot of people for a house tourny...
i was impressed

RACE!! thanx yo

that food... was amazin!!! i had 3 combos :D hahahaha

BONE :p u owe me a doller..... but now.... i have all ur pride in my hand hahah

LuCKy

Smash Master
eh now that i feel better

it was great seeing a lot of old faces here ^^ and for a my first brawl tourney in a while,this wasnt too bad

but the whole waiting thing is still there lol guess thats just how its gonna be since theres always sooo many people

Edrees- im sooooo sorry about our match >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom