• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

Race

Smash Lord
Yeah we're gonna dothings a little diffrent this week.

I'll haveopen Casuals Thursday (Today) and Friday. SO if you guys feel link playing just givem e a call (After 6-7pm) and we can play smash here. I'm going both days becasue f ppl going to axis won't be here friday.

So yeah anytime you guys are down hit me up.

ALso bring a classic controller or sensor, mine has been missing since the tourney

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Im down to play today. I want to show you guys the power of my yoshi in just one day of practice. A lot better than most my chars get in one day. He fits my playstyle perfectly. ^_^

Race

Smash Lord
n/m today doesn't look good, I'll be a little busy tonight and I dunno if i'll have time for casuals anymore. . .

tomorrow though for sure!

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey Edrees, where in Anaheim do you live? I'm here too, maybe you could drop by and we could smash sometime? I really need to get back into Brawl.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
Julien I left my hat wit my glasses in em at ur room -_- i was gonna ask u to bring it to shuffle but u didnt come ne way

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
JULIAN last night was the ****! SFIV oh **** I dropped a round on Alex Valle son! ZANGIEF FOR LYFE. Those burritos were top tier, but I had a hard time sleeping later my stomach was killing me ha ha. Thanks bro hit me up next week or something.

Race

Smash Lord
Yes, after solong i'l will be holding casuals today!

give me a call if you guys are intrested

Race

Smash Lord
if anyone wans to have them today (Sat 9/27) i'mdown some ppl need practice for quizno's tomorow and I have 3 ppl so far. . . we can start in the after noon around 3

Race

Smash Lord
OK guys I'm gonna hold brawl and/or melee casuals on friday.

Come one come all! have fun and be merry

-3hit Combo

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I haven't been to casuals in awhile, I want to come..maybe next week. I'll be gone this weekend. Its been too long though :( but jmex takes friendlies way too seriously and scared me off

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
WTF!?!?! Calm down mr. Mattress. All i did was go Falcon at Rej's tourney vs. your Jiggs, and kneed you 3 times. ;)

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
we can watch azumangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Race

Smash Lord
Plan 9 and Leon are coming over tongiht, we need ppl to come over to play foot tag w/ us!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wait u mean casual sex?

LOL @ friendly sex...

tournament sex....

pool sex....

losers bracket sex....

finals sex....

sex johns....

wow amazing

mio

Smash Ace
Aw Derek you should've told me you were going to Race's... I may have been able to go and practice some 3s.

But if anyone wants to meet for 3s at Denjin Arcade tonight from like 9-12 then I am down.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Aw Derek you should've told me you were going to Race's... I may have been able to go and practice some 3s.

But if anyone wants to meet for 3s at Denjin Arcade tonight from like 9-12 then I am down.
I envy you people that live near Denjin.

Top Bottom