• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Ok, so I'll be that guy and request that I don't get a bracket with Tako second round like I do at every tourney we're at together. I mean I love him and all, but I'm pretty sure Ohio consists of more than just him -____-
Dude didn't you hear, I got banned.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Soooooo excited for this tournament. Looking for as many mms as possible and will also play lots of friendlies. Also, anyone interested in teaming?

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
I have a better bet to proposition:

Which one is more likely to happen, Hot_Arms bailing on this tournament or Lain waking up too late to come?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
i think these bets are gonna be all one-sided though. Whose gonna bet they don't get DQ'ed or lose a match due to not showing up?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Pretty sure the FGC suffers from the same issue, but they seem to have more chicks around. Or at least hotter ones. xD

Zing!
My bad, I guess enough of us don't dress up at tournaments treating it like a beauty contest, my bad, I'll be sure to wear the lowest cut shirt and skirt along with some heels to this, ill be doing it for the community you know.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My bad, I guess enough of us don't dress up at tournaments treating it like a beauty contest, my bad, I'll be sure to wear the lowest cut shirt and skirt along with some heels to this, ill be doing it for the community you know.

Girrrrrrrlllll I can hook you up!

Let's play Makeover!

Yep a little 'gay' just spilled out there. I ain't even mad.

:bee:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

I am no longer attending if this happens

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Announcement time

VENUE CHANGE
our original venue cancelled on us yesterday morning due to a funeral. So, after a great team effort from TOs and a few attendees.....we have a new venue not too far from the old one. Yes, it's another church xD it was the only venue to take us on such short notice, but they are more pleasant and nice and are working with us.

Sadly, because of this.... 2 things:
1. Venue fee will be 10$ now. Maximum venue fee waiver will be 5$ off because we need to cover the costs on this : / if anyone can't come because of this, PLEASE let me know. I don't want people to miss out, so we can work stuff out.
2. I cannot get the smash badges made at this time. :C I will still make them though. There is this wonderful thing called snail mail. Venue loss completely threw me off and even set me behind schedule in homework. But, everyone will still get the badges they pre reg'd with. It'll just take a teeeeny bit longer.

So yeah, not the best announcement, but RAGE is still alive

NEW VENUE:
http://www.st-clarence.org/

St Clarence church
30106 Lorain road
North Olmsted, Ohio

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Things might be screwed up with the increased venue fee, but I'll try to work through this as much as I can. I have more than enough money to cover what I'm paying for this, but I can't always spend it on just these things.

SOULPECH! If you can still take me and our crew to this, take note so we don't go to the wrong church!

Top Bottom