• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragequaza's Bimonthlies #2 results

zyth

Smash Lord
in the end tho he didnt DQ anyone and he only said those things to get the tourny to end sooner. if he really had DQed someone just for the money that woulda been :088: as ****.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
in the end tho he didnt DQ anyone and he only said those things to get the tourny to end sooner.

finally sum1 sees what I was trying to do

tourney was running late already we didnt need more holdups

SKTAR is mad hype right now mekos vs gluto was wow

What's The Point

Smash Master
You did DQ lain before WFs and before I played him in doubles. We just ignored you in doubles because there was no reason to DQ and I explained to you why you were so wrong to DQ him in singles so you backed down.

But at this point it's like talking to a toddler and he's never going to accept that he does anything wrong. Just continue to ignore it or pretend it's trolling or pretend people are just salty or whatever else he does in that head of his.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"I explained to you why you were so wrong to DQ him in singles so you backed down."

plz dont post BS I wasnt going to actually ban lain from WFs

in pools or eariler I wouldnt mind banning him if it came down to him taking long but since he was present in WFs lul

I was THREATENING bans cuz he srsly took up a long time for pplz in the tourney

and the dubz part i didnt ban him and woukdnt unless him and gio were both gone and took excessivley long to get back

u can stop making up stuffz plz

trying to make me look bad or worse after the volume thing is sad bro and y u on here when u can be watching SKTAR? I just didnt exit out lul

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Ray, if you want to quote part of the messages, you can just press the quote button and delete everything leaving the sentence that you are responding to.

me not liking a player has nothing to do with them beating me

we get it, you're a god at brawl or whatever. i just don't like people that are rude. some of my favorite players are people who body me without looking at the screen. but they're nice people. results have nothing to do with it, get over yourself.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Wait, lemme get this straight:

I DQ'd Soul and Hellsing from my tournament because they were gone for a while and were holding up losers bracket, and I had to end by 8pm... and I didn't get any complaints.

Ray, on the other hand, THREATENED lain about the DQ for the SAME REASON why I DQ'd Soul and Hellsing... and there are 6 pages of MI Brawl drama.

Lol @ this community.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Wait, lemme get this straight:

I DQ'd Soul and Hellsing from my tournament because they were gone for a while and were holding up losers bracket, and I had to end by 8pm... and I didn't get any complaints.

Ray, on the other hand, THREATENED lain about the DQ for the SAME REASON why I DQ'd Soul and Hellsing... and there are 6 pages of MI Brawl drama.

Lol @ this community.

I used the quote on this 1 lol :X

I deserved criticism for the volume thing but WTP and tech are overreacting and taking something minor to srsly.

MEKOS GETTING TOP 10 AT SKTAR O YE

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol so it looks like the birthday dinner was a good choice.

Also:

1. You had 10 entrants, I don't think Lain can hold up a tourney this small lol. You probably didn't even have to do pools. Seeding would've been easy.
2. I don't think you should offer splits. It's disrespectful to some players (also i think mods still red card you for that). If you gotta leave, forfeiting is probably more respectable.
3. I dunno if I'll go to the next one now lol. Looks like there's a couple of behavioral problems that still gotta be worked out.

LOE1

Smash Lord
dayum. all the hate on dis thread.

also, ray, i honestly thought i was gonna go to this. but meh dadwas judging from what he say last time i was at that venue, and he say some drug usage outside of the venue. he didnt want me to go back there for obvious reasons. if he was just assuming, then i may have been able to go. but since he actually saw it, i cant blame him much for it. i'll try to work things out next time with that

after reading all these posts, i'd just say ray may have made a few mistakes(only his 2nd time hosting a tourney to my knowledge), and just talk about the hype for the next tournies. dramaa like dis shouldnt last more than 2 days.

shoutout to lord ike for gettin 3rd in dubz and beating lain and gio :denzel:

you guys realize that constantly posting about how bad brawl threads are in brawl threads is really annoying and a waste of time, right

kd-

Smash Lord
I figured my post was lighthearted enough, but I guess not. Sorry, I was only joking man =/

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Bro... he's been saying "Brawl is a bad game" in Brawl threads recently. How could you ever fall for that?

:denzel:

:phone:

MJG

Smash Hero
ray i dunno if you can :grimer: your way out of this lol. I was pretty (VERY ****ING) chill at this tournament, and didn't mind too many of your inconsistencies and negligence for the other players, but you acted very immature and unprofessional compared to ANY tournament i've EVER gone to.

turning the sound down constantly during our matches so i couldn't hear things, then proclaiming "IT'S MY TOURNAMENT, MY RULES". trying to force a split by saying "MY TOURNAMENT, MY RULES".

i dunno man. you can try to throw out half ***-ed arguments out all you want, what you did was clear to everyone, and you need to chill out or stop TO'ing lol.

OTHERWISE, I had a great time at this tourney besides everything else.

gio jv 3 stocked my ic's in bracket.
jcav can dish out real ***** talks.
themann curses me to lose.
ori's handshake is too stronk :<
grimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom