• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raging Ric Rohins activates Super Samus for the first time

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Best part IMO is the ISJ uair prediction to stuff Sheik's recovery.. the rest is standard Super Samus offstage ****.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
n00b: "What does your scouter say about his power level?!"

Dryn: "It's over 9,000!!!!"

n00b: "What, '9,000'!?!"

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ yo you gon dun fall off b, i would never say that.

keep on

hatehatehate

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
If I ever go to a Washington tourney, I'm banning Rohins from using Samus if I fight him on grounds that he'll kick my ***. D:

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
Wait guys, Samus is bad! :p

Good job Rohins. It seems that Samus's killing power is slowly becoming a non issue as players learn to use her effectively.

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
holy crap, wow that was amazing.
He walked into evrything but it was almost as if you knew what he was gonna do.

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
Funny thing is that Ive been saying this forever. If you are spiking people at 70%, KO power is a non issue.
Samus is designed to get kills near the edge of the stage at early percents. That is the way I look at it anyway.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
yes, we did *INTENSE MUSIC*
Yeah, I remember that time when you posted up a video between you and Tudor. That was some amazing skill you two had. You spiked Tudor, and Tudor managed to use his b-air multiple times in the air on you. I just don't know how he did that. You guys sure know how to unlock things that much of the Samus community is still learning. I liked it when you ripped the tree, though, Rohins. Everyone seems to have shared my sentiment. :laugh:

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Dryn! Whats with the spoiler man? Not cool. j/k

Edit: lol didn't watch vid when i posted that but it still kinda fits. I was wondering about that tree ripping part you mentioned earlier. But yeah that vid will help my game immensely. With all those jab cancels, f-tilts, pivot grabs and bair to nair ftw!

•Col•

Smash Champion
It's vids like this that make me feel like Samus is severely underrated...

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
You know, every time I try to replicate this combo, it never works. :[

Either they air dodge the double jumped uair, or they DI too close for the charge shot to hit afterwards, etc.

I guess rohins is just a lucky n00b.

hatehatehate

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
You know, every time I try to replicate this combo, it never works. :[

Either they air dodge the double jumped uair, or they DI too close for the charge shot to hit afterwards, etc.

I guess rohins is just a lucky n00b.

hatehatehate
That's because you're trying to replicate a combo rather than read your opponent.

Dais

Smash Cadet
Rohins committed biscuit burners but good. "Replicate the combo"? You can't really set out to do that exact thing . . . If only you could do this 3 times in a row and win every match ever lol. btw - congrats on your successful venture into educational videos Gimpers. :)

Top Bottom