• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raging Storm: Minnesota! April 17th - 18th 2010 Bloomington, MN

CKTurbo128

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely interested in coming out for this. I also have three other friends that might be interested as well.

Do we have to register for the tournament online, or just register on-site just prior to the start of the tournament?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm tempted to try and make this, if only to see Fatboy have to go up against Minnesota Moe again... lol. Inb4 Fatboy defending himself from Eau Claire. Also taking the bus does sound tempting... I don't really want to drive myself 6 hours if I don't have to...

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol I almost posted @ quaz about a sago carpool... profile pic mindgames ftl

If anyone is getting a carpool together going from Madison, Milwaukee, or has to drive though Milwaukee to get there give me a shoutout. I'm only really interested in Saturday, but beggars can't be choosers.

MEGA EDIT: Oh snap, this is the same day as Don't Blink 2... man people sure know how to pick these dates lol. Choices choices choices...

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace

If anyone is getting a carpool together going from Madison, Milwaukee, or has to drive though Milwaukee to get there give me a shoutout. I'm only really interested in Saturday, but beggars can't be choosers.

MEGA EDIT: Oh snap, this is the same day as Don't Blink 2... man people sure know how to pick these dates lol. Choices choices choices...
screw dont blink, come here, bring spikes, bring sago

Sago

Smash Lord

i was planning on driving my moms car on saturday, so far its just me. I also dont have a license on me so :p

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was planning on driving my moms car on saturday, so far its just me. I also dont have a license on me so :p
Lol, I don't know how that would work with no license. Don't get caught I guess. We'll see what goes down, I'm still on the fence. I want to see the Minnesota crews again, but Don't Blink is alot closer.... if I end up going for sure id swing by and carpool with ya for my own convenience, id be happy to chip in for gas as long as I didn't have to drive lol

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Guys! We need SETUPS!

everyone should post what they are bringing!

Bringing a setup saves MONEY, it waives your $10 venue fee!

HYYYYYYYYPPPPPE

Tink

Smash Hero
ill be bringing a setup forrr sure....i better get my setup to count this time for traveling so far!

edit: for sunday melee -_-.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord

Pulpcowboy

Smash Rookie
Alright, this is gonna be my first tourny along with my freind. I may be able to bring a full setup (if its still needed) but the T.V. isn't gonna be very big (about 19" corner to corner)
EDIT: We will only be there on sunday (melee) and my freind says he also has a setup

MuRd3riNGQu33nX

Smash Rookie
Blahh..one last question. The pools for SSBB Singles, will we be going against 3 other people like 4player match, or is this just 1v1? please let me know a.s.a.p ^^

Tink

Smash Hero
you play a 1v1 with everyone in your pool...record record and give seeds out depending on those results.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
What were the brawl results? My crew had to leave before the event was over.
1.Nappy
2.Moe

(They split for 1st place, but then played it out for the first/second place medals, and Nappy won.)

3.Triple R
4.Sago
5.Near
5.Taco

Not sure about anything past that.

Quaz

Smash Master
good games everyone btw, sorry if I upset anyone by not playing against kels in loser finals. I just really wanted to get going home and wanted things to finish up quickly.

Sago

Smash Lord
good games everyone, sorry i sorta stormed out. I have been so angry lately. Im gonna come to one of your monthlies to make it up to you :)

Nappy we still have never played in singles, and you are scared of a 1 dollar mm with my samus? Also way to get gimped in teams and them blame me for not saving you scrub <3

Moe i lost to your snake im gonna off myself now.

Randal you have the best name, and our match was really **** close the entire time. We would both get huge leads and then come back. Definatley didnt expect to lose after my samus was doing so well in those mm's :p

Taco your a beast, dont whistle so much though, you took like 900% in uairs.

Near you remind me of shugo, your a cool guy

Neo is a beast with ness

Webster it was good to see you :)

I won 14 MM's with samus losing i think only 1 to RRR

I went here expecting easy money but its plain to see that MN isent as bad as they use to be, your community is growing and becoming more active. Hopefully ill get over this plateu. See you guys soon <3

Top Bottom