• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dabuz, you have been viewing for a while, speak up. What are your thoughts on whats going on?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dabuz, you have been viewing for a while, speak up. What are your thoughts on whats going on?
Sorry, ill speak up in a while, going through the process of re-reading this thread, and thinking about everything, seeing who i believe is scum based on claims.

Armor

Smash Rookie
@Ryker, when you said mafia had a rolecop, doesn't it seem odd that nothing but vanilla townies has been hit by mafia thus far?

Mass claims, go. Order doesn't matter to me.

I'm the Crusader, VT.
I'm not a VT, but actually Town Doc Enabler. It's the same thing as Seikend, but with doctors instead. I didn't crumb it, but I believed Seikend's claim right away and tried to avoid talking about it to bring attention to myself.
You changing your claim kinda irks me. But b/c you did it after seeing that no one claimed doctor, it seems either null or HUGELY stupid scum.
/doridori

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@Seikend: Can you explain the flavor of your role PM?
@Armor: Useful to scum? Elaborate
@T-Block: The breadcrumb in your 68 makes sense, i'm pretty confident in you being town

No comments on the legitimacy of Gova's and RR's claims, both are claiming VT

@JTB: Explain the reasoning behind initial role lie, not liking it.

FOS: JTB

@Ryker:
You DO know that I'm claiming Super Novice regardless of my role PM, right?

Super Novice:
Ability - Fire Wall
I'm a jailer. N1 I missed the deadline and was randomized to Gova. N2 and N3, I targeted Dabuz and was told that my night action failed.

/doridori

The highlighted part makes me think your claim is a massive lie, because that is a massive slip. There has only been 2 nights, you can't have 3 uses of your jailer ability.

FOS: Ryker

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Whoops? I mean, I targeted you and it didn't work. I'm confusing this game with Pokemafia, Halloween, and FFIX.

@Armor - Thought I was roleblocked twice which would lead me to think I was being set up.

/doridori

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can see T-block as a godfather right now.

@dabuz, I saw no reason to initially claim at first. I saw no reason to reveal myself unless Seikend was coming under scrutiny for his claim when there was no doc version or whomever claimed doc was being questioned. Once I saw T-block getting on Ryker, I claimed so that we could move on and focus on the actual scum.

I don't see how Ryker saying N3 is a slip, I think you and T-block are trying to bring up anything you can for scumRyker, even if it isn't legitimate.

T-block, if you are going to claim doc, then do it already. You are heavily implying that you are the doc and I would have believed you are if you didn't claim back up. Otherwise I feel like you are trying to get town to follow you into an easy lynch so that scum wins by majority toMorrow.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Go back and think about Rykers question to you in his 1042. It shouldn't be hard to see what he was getting at.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Just thought of something.

Seikend, for my role pm, to paraphrase it, it says all the doctors in the game will be able to use their ability. Implying that it's possible there is more than one.

Is it the same for yours?

Armor

Smash Rookie
@Armor: Useful to scum? Elaborate
I'm sorry, what's this in reference to?

Seikend, for my role pm, to paraphrase it, it says all the doctors in the game will be able to use their ability. Implying that it's possible there is more than one.

We've already been over this with seikend's original claim, yes.
/doridori

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ugh, I don't even know what to think. I'm going to sleep on what's happened to see if I can make some sense of it.

A doc claim wouldn't be helpful at all now, thinking about it. While it could easily be an actual doc, it could also be a scum fakeclaim to get an easy lynch on the real jailer.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It points to the claim being fabricated rather than genuine.
Which is WIFOM, best case scenario it's more likely that I'd slip, but even that is WIFOM because I can just as easily say I would pay more attention as scum.

Got to be off for the night.

/doridori

T-block

B2B TST
Which is WIFOM, best case scenario it's more likely that I'd slip, but even that is WIFOM because I can just as easily say I would pay more attention as scum.

Got to be off for the night.

/doridori

It's not so much that being scum would make you more like to slip. It's that given that you've slipped, it's more likely scum that slipped than town. If you had actually carried out those Night actions, it's much easier to get it right, since... you know... you've actually performed the actions. Don't dismiss it as WIFOM -_-

Armor

Smash Rookie
@dabuz Oh, I was saying it was useless b/c it was just telling me what I already thought. I thought T-block and Raz were scum, tunnelling kill. After Kill flipped town, I was going to investigate one, and whatever they flipped, I was thinking the other one was going to be the same. After Raz got nightkilled and flipped town though, it made the investigation of t-block seem like a waste of a night action.
Btw, you and T-block are calling Ryker out on some silly stuff, I have to say. I don't see the things you point him out on going anywhere. Feel free to continue though.
/doridori

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Ryker Do you think we have both a doctor and a jailer in the same game?

Why Dabuz? If I remember correctly, you've pushed in a lot of directions for scumpicks, but never in the direction of Dabuz. I've never been under the impression that you felt he was scum, nevermind your top scumpick.

@Seikend: Can you explain the flavor of your role PM?
Yup. I have the ability to summon the powers of my ancestors. Apparently it's a bit of a controversial powers, with some appreciating what I have, and others believing it's disrespectful to the dead.

I can see T-block as a godfather right now.

I don't see how Ryker saying N3 is a slip, I think you and T-block are trying to bring up anything you can for scumRyker, even if it isn't legitimate.

T-block, if you are going to claim doc, then do it already. You are heavily implying that you are the doc and I would have believed you are if you didn't claim back up. Otherwise I feel like you are trying to get town to follow you into an easy lynch so that scum wins by majority toMorrow.
Why is it not legitimate JTB? Can you explain?

Yes, but I'm pri sure I explicitly said in the thread that was the case. What did you hope to gain from this question?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's not so much that being scum would make you more like to slip. It's that given that you've slipped, it's more likely scum that slipped than town. If you had actually carried out those Night actions, it's much easier to get it right, since... you know... you've actually performed the actions. Don't dismiss it as WIFOM -_-
YOU have no proof that it wasn't a mistake. I have no proof that it was. WIFOM is exactly what it is. Have you NEVER seen town botch a claim before?

/doridori

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also yes what happened in twilight was a vengeful.

Just remembered why this has to be specified, carry on.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I made promises to multiple people that I was claiming Super Novice and I will not be moved. Figure it out, it's not that hard.

/doridori

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Ryker

Why did you choose Dabuz?

From your response to Tblock's #1036, your #1039 gives the impression you believed there was a doctor who hadn't claimed.

So, do you believe there is a doctor?

If Yes, then why do you think there's both a doctor and a jailer in the same game?

If Not, then what is your impression of JTB's claim?

@RR And @Gova Where do you stand with regards to JTB and Ryker's claims?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, it was in response to JTB asking why the doc wouldn't claim.

I chose Dabuz because he was the guy on everyone's town list that I saw. All I knew was the three or four people I wasn't going to protect, so lolwhatever.

I don't think there's a doc.

I don't think there's both and will push to lynch anyone who would claim at this point.

Either he's lying scum, or he's doc enabler and affects me. Purely from roles, I'd be inclined to say he's lying scum. Purely from his play, I'd be inclined to say he is what he says he is as scum would have no reason to peel TBlock off of me or to link themselves with me. Taking both into account, I'd say scum, but I'd be much more willing to lynch GOVA first. I'd also say I'd need to look at whatever else he's done, so reread it before acting on that.

/doridori

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why is it not legitimate JTB? Can you explain?
Because trying to determine why Ryker put N3 is just a bunch of wifom. People make mistakes, which I believe it is.

Yes, but I'm pri sure I explicitly said in the thread that was the case. What did you hope to gain from this question?
Eh, I just forgot that you already went into detail about it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ryker who are you really then if T-block is confirmed town and the supernovice.

:phone:
T-block is not confirmed town. Surely, you of all people wouldn't trust a cop result after what happened in d.gray.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, T-Block what are your other trades that you can choose? If one of them is a doc I would think that would solve this whole Doc enabler/jailer thing.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I chose Dabuz because he was the guy on everyone's town list that I saw. All I knew was the three or four people I wasn't going to protect, so lolwhatever.
Because he's lying scum.
Wut.

Did you think he was scum and you were roleblocking him, or did you think he was possibly town and you were protecting him?

T-block

B2B TST
Ryker, you never thought to target Seikend? He claimed a role with no active abilities, and his role is essential to cop. Did you not believe his claim then?

JTB, what is the flavour behind how you enable doc? Soul Linker makes sense as an enabler. Crusader not so much.

The homunculi are Filir, Vanilmirth, Amistr and Lif, with role names Speedy Bird, Aggressive Slime, Defensive Sheep, and Healing Sprite respectively. That's all I know. I'm pretty sure either Lif or Amistr is some sort of protective role. Either way, I highly doubt this is what JTB's role would be referring to.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can't say it word for word, but I fight evil directly and I defend the defenseless with my armor and shield. I also serve the gods.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I also asked sold if jailer would be counted as a doc wrt to my role, I'm just waiting on him to get on skype.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sold confirmed to me that a jailer would be affected by my role since a jailer is essentially a paranoid doctor.

By no means am I lynching Ryker.

Top Bottom