• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok regional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
lmao joe ur ********

seriously though we should not pay out top 6 for a 15man tourney, that's dumb

KEVIN, bring my spicy wings

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
the question is whether you would drive that far without being the one providing housing!!
The Cruz crew has gone to all the Davis tourneys which are still farther than Santa Rosa, so all signs point to yes.

Also as for payout it will be just like a CGC.

L__

Smash Master
something came up that I care about more than this

which isn't very important

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Even though I lost to legit *** players I am salty about sucking so hard and going 0-2.

DP you are really cool. Like we all love you.

Sheridan you are awesome like no one ever was.

Nor Cal *****.

Venue tourney should have sucked fat balls but ended up being pretty fun.

joeplicate

Smash Master
miles, don't worry about it bruh

you got a lot better, just keep your head down, put that work in, and you'll keep improving!! soon enough you'll be a **** ice climbers that strikes fear into the heart of space animals. the ***-wooper is so legit lmfao

shoutouts to brandon and DP for playing with me for hours on end the night before the tournament, and then giving me the closest, craziest sets ever. DP, it's good to see you back man, and brandon you know i've got infinite <333. i'm coming over this week :)

dajuan ur kinda cool i guess, listening to alan verbally **** you was a lot funnier than it should have been lmao. also shoutout to your secondaries for being FREEEEE!

sheridan; the man, the myth, the legend

alan, you're hella cool, you have the gift of gab, you keep dajuan in CHECK and you seem pretty dedicated to melee. don't talk yourself down bro!

condy, it was nice to meet you

MIKE ***n HAZE: the fox of the century!!!!! gj in brawl too

darrell: super legit-*** homie, i'm gonna get stronger than you once my shoulder's completely back in action D: :D

FTA: i still haven't met a lot of you guys!

fun tournament in spite of potential ****tyness
i'm really glad we went through with the bracket instead of doing some BS secondaries battle or something. get at that competition man!!!

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude, did you really infract me for that mertalkrfj;esdldimesme

you are so gay
it's a controller with a picture of a wooper on it

why would you even

in a shoutouts post

for an inside joke
for a pun

i don't even

why

DarrellD

Smash Ace
What a ****ing homo

Give yourself an infraction for having a mother that doesnt love you

joeplicate

Smash Master
also

metal reflects slime

i'm calling you out dude

why do you always go crying to jungle to give me a second infraction???

if you're gonna be a ****en god damn stickler about enforcing rules that literally nobody cares about and nobody would be harmed from, like one simple "***-wooper"

be a man about it! i want to know why you feel such an anal, egregious need to uphold the law, and why you don't even have the balls to own up to being a primpy, proper ******. just infract me a second time and call me a *****. grow a pair *****

**** you

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Tourny was cool. Got hella tired at the end, but I think it was worth it to attend. Venue was hella far away, but it was a very nice venue.

My car (both) - We all ****.

Not my car - You all ****.

That one mod who people dont seem to like - I dont think the [Norcal] community likes you bro. They dont like most mods, but I dont think they like YOU in particular. Wonder how its gonna be when you show up to a tourny.(LOL@amodatatourny)

ShieldBash

Smash Rookie
also

metal reflects slime

i'm calling you out dude

why do you always go crying to jungle to give me a second infraction???

if you're gonna be a ****en god damn stickler about enforcing rules that literally nobody cares about and nobody would be harmed from, like one simple "***-wooper"

be a man about it! i want to know why you feel such an anal, egregious need to uphold the law, and why you don't even have the balls to own up to being a primpy, proper ******. just infract me a second time and call me a *****. grow a pair *****

**** you
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHEN REPLICATE TELLS YOU TO GROW A PAIR

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

get zinged on

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yeah, this has devolved into nothing but spam and flaming. the latter being the bigger problem here.

/closed.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'm sorry, VonDarkmoon, but you are going to have to upload your results on AiB. Pacific West is filled with trolls, so Jungle had to close the thread. Also Pacific West Brawl does not use SWF anyways so uploading the results on SWF would be meaningless. It would be much more meaningful to upload your results on AiB. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom