• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain Results! (1/27)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
if you can't handle pineapple on pizza, you're not a real man

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Axis role model was Ally back when he started playing so he has chosen to use every char Ally ever picked up for more then 1 day

also IDC should be un banned, maybe have a timelimit on it
also also when you make a mistake against ICs on stage you lose a stock why should making a mistake against someone planking be any better?
also also also P1 still dissapointed me by not going RC against Axis

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I think Axis banned RC. That's what I remember P-1 telling me at Keisters.

@ Carls, they kinda have dessert pizzas... kinda. Check the menu if you show up there today.

@ Pidge. Sorry, pineapple on pizza is disgusting. Which is sad because I love pineapple.

Pineapple + coconut juice is pretty okay. Generally I hate coconut though. It's strange.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
lots of weak-*** *****s in this thread..

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Agreed. Ohio, get better. MI, y'all a bunch of alcoholics. Canada, I must try this poutine stuff.

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Coconuts are godlike.

Oh, and...

Smash64 is back which means we're likely to have weeklies again soon.

The journey to Outrage begins.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts~

1: Axis ($177.00) - good **** for a newb lmao fun carpooling, will need to go OoS with you again soon.
2: VII5 ($82.00) - GGs in dubs congrats on 2nd.
3: Player-1 ($52.00) - The best troll, also fun stuff in Dubs and pools. I'll learn Diddy eventually.
4: Zinoto ($30.00) - ty for teaming. Sorry I couldn't clutch vs V/Meek and Chi/P-1.
5: LOE1 ($15.00) - fun carpooling and congrats on 5th, even though it should have been me there :smirk:
5: Shugo ($15.00) - You'll bounce back Obama
7: Carls - fun stuff in doubles
7: MeekSpeedy - GGs in Dubs, fun doing commentary with you.
9: Ori - Step up scrub D:<
9: MX - always a pleasure Mike, easily on of my fav Ohioians
9: ShadowPhoenix - GGs My ICs still got it :p
9: Eddie G - Fun stuff in Singles, your Marth is great. I will learn Peach though. So be prepared.
13: Suyon - Nice chatting!
13: Mister Eric - Beeeeeeeeeeeep <3 We never played :( Tied for best KY person
13: SoulPech - GGs in Doubles
13: Roller - You'll bounce back. This LOL phase of yours needs to end.
17: Fish - Such a dark horse. I didn't expect you to be so good haha. Solid Falco
17: Xatic - <3
17: Clowsui - We are the best backpacks
17: WuVs - <3
17: RalphCecil - Nice talking, and yet again we have yet to play offline in the 1v1 aha. Tied for best KY person
17: Stewyian - I will help you my friend. I don't want you dropping ICs
25: PidgeZero - Easily my favorite Commentator buddy. We will do it again soon.
25: KSEV - GGs in Pools. You'll bounce back, you always do.
33: Cam - Nice to see you Cam, always the funny dude.
33: RedBeefBaron - GGs in pools, I gotz that Zinoto practice.

Special Section
Kiest - Thanks for running a fun event. There were many hiccups and I know you will bounce back and host an amazing Rain 2. I enjoyed myself but I hope the problems will get fixed.

Colten - ty so much for the housing! Best cook ever. Can't wait till I come down to OH again.

The MI carpool - We came in numbers and did very good. We showed that we are still one of the strongest in the Region. See you all at SWEET X and Outrage!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
25: PidgeZero - Easily my favorite Commentator buddy. We will do it again soon.
awwww well shucks!

i guess i have to come to Rain 2 now...

also lol 3 posts in a row ill do real shoutouts later im tired

MX778

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi2: :yoshi2: MX's EGGCEPTIONALLY LATE SHOUTOUTS :yoshi2: :yoshi2:

Brawl Singles
($41 taken out for circuit, payouts rounded up to next dollar)

1: Axis ($177.00) :olimar: :snake: - Great job for your first tourney. Good seeing you again as well. :troll: train meeeee
2: VIIS ($82.00) :zerosuitsamus: - Didn't get to talk to you, but I've heard about your ZSS. Great job on 2nd. Nice to meet you as well.
3: Player-1 ($52.00) :diddy: - ggs. Diddy Kong is sooo hard. .__. but obvs you're really good. Hopefully we can play again. Bring Scatz next time pl0x :yoshi2:
4: Zinoto ($30.00) :diddy: - ZINOTO! Always a pleasure getting to talk to you. Don't let this prevent you from coming back to these tournies. As the next one probably won't be the same as this one.
5: LOE1 ($15.00) :wario: - Glad we finally got to play you. GG's in pools. I may have won, but you still outplaced meeeee. derp
5: Shugo ($15.00) :falco: -We didn't get to play those :falco: friendlies D:
7: Carls :fox: :kirby2: :sonic: I don't know why/how we keep getting each other in bracket. I can't seem to beat you when it actually counts to save my life. I'm still salty, but you did a really good job.
7: MeekSpeeky :sonic:- We never got to play. Hopefully, I'll see you again offline
9: Ori :olimar: :popo: Good job at this tourney man. Your Oli is getting better. I wanna' come to MI :UU
9: MX :yoshi2: :fox: :kirby2: :falcon: -You did good mah boi. STOP LOSING TO CARLS YOUUUUUUUUU
9: ShadowPhoenix :falco: :snake: - GG's in Pools. It was unbelievable close. .__ .
9: Eddie G :marth: :peach: - EDDIE GEEE. Thanks for all the wifi practice prior to this tourney. I think it really helped.
13: Suyon :pit: :marth: - GG's. You must practice moar.
13: Mister Eric :rob: - Dude hanging out with you is always so fun(ny) lolol
13: SoulPech :jigglypuff: :wario: - CBUS! Good job beating Roller and getting 13th man.
13: Roller :popo: - Fun friendlies mah boi. <3 hanging out with MI
17: Fish :falco: - Nice to meet you
17: Xatic :zerosuitsamus: - Great seeing you
17: Clowsui :marth: -Chiii, good seeing you
17: PapaZ :wario: - Good seeing you again dude. That set with Cam was too hype.
17: WuVs :yoshi2: :kirby2: WUVS WUVS WUVS. It's okay that you couldn't find the plushie. I'll get one eventually. Great job ^^
17: WTP :dedede: - Good seeing you
17: RalphCecil :snake: - We do need to play friendlies. D:
17: Stewyian :popo: :dedede: - Sorry if it seemed like I was cheering against you. I was really hype watching a ballsy low tier main. :falcon: :falcon: :falcon:
:falcon:

-- Pools Cut Offs --
25: Tako :rob: :dedede:- Good seeing you again.
25: Lou :gw: - Good seeing you again. It's been a long time.
25: Past :olimar: - Nice to meet you.
25: Ketos :marth: :snake: - Nice to meet you
25: PidgeZero :ness2: Good seeing you again. I saw you at Apex too iirc
25: Beegs :marth: - GG's in Project M and our non games in pools. You whooped my *** in Project M lol
25: KSEV :snake: - Good seeing you again
25: Luminoth :wolf: Good seeing you again. Sad you guys left so early
33: BeanBurrito :dk2: - Nice to meet you. Nice DEE KAY
33: Cam :falcon: :ganondorf: :link2: :dk2: - CAM THE MAN! Those livestream sets were so hype. The :falcon: has absolutely no fear. We need to hang out sometime outside of tourney.
33: Nicolobe :yoshi2: - It's an honor to finally be able to meet you. The orignal OH Yoshi champ. :awesome:
33: DrillBitSammy :luigi2: - We need to get better. Prove to everybody the :luigi: isn't so free
33: AlfaStryke :diddy: - Nice to meet you
33: FalconFist :falcon: :pt: - You can do this! You got it next timeee
33: RedBeefBaron :diddy: - Nice to meet you
33: Sleep :luigi2: - Good seeing you again.
41: TheKiest :dedede: - Good seeing you again. Thanks for hosting/ helping the TO's run the tourney.

Shoutouts to Juu for his support running the tourney. I'm sure it was pretty stressful.

ALSO

In due time, I would like for you all to hear me sing. :awesome:

Beegs

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Sorry for the SUPER over due shout outs but to everyone I fought GG's.

But a special shout out to EddieG. Thanks for teaming with me even if I'm HELLA rusty at Brawl. I'll get there in due to time man.

Loe1 - Thanks for the shoutouts. I would like to go against you again once I get back my skills back. I have to remember the Marth / Wario Match up once more. I'll probably see you more once I start attending more MI tournaments or hosting smashfest. Anways, GG either way bro.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
alsdjf;la

Yeah, I've just been super uber lazy/semi-busy this past week, but I'm splitting videos as we speak (starting with Singles first.) Expect another post within probably the next hour or so with the actual "Video Thread" post. Sorry for the delay ]:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Video Thread Time!

Disclaimer: Just so people don't flip out and whatnot, there are a couple points I would like to clarify~

• The internet was super, uber bad. The speeds were .07/1.35MBs (down/up), but the problem was that the internet would fluctuate from 900Kbs to 200Kbs at random times. We lowered the quality, the bitrate, but the internet was just so random that we couldn't prevent it. So while you're watching the video on Youtube, this is the reason. Sorry about this.

• I started with singles first because I'm assuming that's what everyone is interested in. I'll get the Doubles games up afterwords~

• Hyperlinks for videos will be coming up soon, this is just a little preparation for me.

• You can check the "reason for editing" for when I last edited (derp) and what I last added in~

Doubles:

Loser's Finals

P-1/Clowsui vs FF MeekSpeedy/V115

Grands Finals

Axis/Shugo vs FF MeekSpeedy/V115

Singles:

Pools:

Lou vs Papa Z
V115 vs Sleep
V115 vs Luminoth
Sleep vs Luminoth
FF Xatic vs Sleep
V115 vs FF Xatic
Lou vs FF MeekSpeedy

Disclaimer #2: Well, uh....
As I was splicing more videos (particular Lou vs FF Stewyian), and the player just crashes. It won't let me go past that point and if I just let it play out, it just freezes.
Here's a picture of what happens (the timer skips ahead like 25 minutes for whatever reason.)
._. So uh, splicing is already halted, again.

Top Bottom