• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain Stage Effect Files

ZeroSlash™

Smash Cadet
Could someone please tell me what specific file makes the rain & snow? Thanks.
I really want to make it snow on the original Summit stage.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Could someone please tell me what specific file makes the rain & snow? Thanks.
I really want to make it snow on the original Summit stage.
Snow models are in the metal gear stage pac
Rain models are in distant planet and pirate ship pac although i'd suggest you try using distant planet's just because people haven't figure out how to animate them yet

ZeroSlash™

Smash Cadet
Well I know that much but I'm actually trying to find out what specific file in the pac creates the snow effect. (opened in brawlbox of course, I know how to replace everything but I just can't seem to find the file to replace to make it snow.)

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Well I know that much but I'm actually trying to find out what specific file in the pac creates the snow effect. (opened in brawlbox of course, I know how to replace everything but I just can't seem to find the file to replace to make it snow.)
model data 31-42 are snow models in metal gear's pac

ZeroSlash™

Smash Cadet
Thanks a bunch man, good info. Appreciate it.
You mind helping me on just how I get to importing the .brres' so it can show up.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Thanks a bunch man, good info. Appreciate it.
You mind helping me on just how I get to importing the .brres' so it can show up.
right-click and export one of the snow model data and then find the one you want and hit right-click and replace
Also you need the texture for the snow which is snow03 i think

Top Bottom