• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rainbow shine???

dexia

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure, but y saw a rainbow shine texture once, but now I can't found it
someone know wwhere is the .dat file????

darkatma

Smash Hero
were you the guy who made the chibi fox in your avatar?
that thing is amazing

and is there any way you can get your first 3 frames onto the next however many frames?
also since rainbow seems very doable, can anyone do simple but good looking primary colors?
I'm looking for a nice blue/purple shine maybe..
actually the shines in the game are already the perfect color LOL

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
were you the guy who made the chibi fox in your avatar?
that thing is amazing
I know, I love it! It's by an artist that goes by themie, I just did the editing to remove the background.

http://themie.deviantart.com/art/Little-McCloud-79562957

and is there any way you can get your first 3 frames onto the next however many frames?
also since rainbow seems very doable, can anyone do simple but good looking primary colors?
I'm looking for a nice blue/purple shine maybe..
actually the shines in the game are already the perfect color LOL
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but if you're asking for a rainbow shine, it's in the file I linked. The original rainbow shine that I copied from Unlucky's guide left the first three frames unchanged and it looked weird, so I fixed that.

Check the guide here if you want to change the shine.

I don't quite understand how colors are derived from the "RB GY" format, and there are also spaces inbetween the 'color' bytes that have something to do with transparency. Some colors are listed in the topic and you can try to find out more through experimentation.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I know, I love it! It's by an artist that goes by themie, I just did the editing to remove the background.

http://themie.deviantart.com/art/Little-McCloud-79562957

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but if you're asking for a rainbow shine, it's in the file I linked. The original rainbow shine that I copied from Unlucky's guide left the first three frames unchanged and it looked weird, so I fixed that.

Check the guide here if you want to change the shine.

I don't quite understand how colors are derived from the "RB GY" format, and there are also spaces inbetween the 'color' bytes that have something to do with transparency. Some colors are listen in the topic and you can try to find out more through experimentation.

I definitely saw the guide afterwards haha
Yeah I just meant your first 3 frames look so much nicer than the actual rainbow shine haha

I'll go try to understand that thread when I find more spare time

Top Bottom