• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Raising Phoenix!!" -New Location-, Jan 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
...Ok, so would anyone be coming over to my place later on? I just want to be sure and make ready...also, if you want to play Melee, you'll have to bring it over; I forgot it at my other place and didn't realise it until I got here ^^;
Also, it'd be nice if someone could bring an extra controler too. I might be getting a new one during the week; Monday if lucky.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
...Alright, some one seriosuly should give me several reason to hold onto some degree of respect for anyone in this state, and why I shouldn't quite and toss everything away...I'm seriously getting sick of this ****: it's the precise bull that made me quite the boards the first time...

Jar'd

Smash Ace
...Alright, some one seriosuly should give me several reason to hold onto some degree of respect for anyone in this state, and why I shouldn't quite and toss everything away...I'm seriously getting sick of this ****: it's the precise bull that made me quite the boards the first time...
Where did that come from? Kyle pointing out that Sonic is considered garbage in Japan?

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
No no...that tier list is part of another country, and I just don't give a **** about that anymore...

I mean for the fact that (this goes into other threads) the fact that I'm given barely any slack. It's the same crap as before...it makes me question why I let Kira convinve me in coming back...

Gah777

Smash Lord
...I've tried to be nice, I tried showing you respect, but now my ***** side is coming out. If you're so prepared to quit then do it. Stop whining and get the **** off the boards already. No one likes a whiner and a sore loser. If you're going stay you better pull yourself together and get over your emotional issues.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
that was kind of harsh, gah

@chrimson, my take on it is that you need to accept your skill level where you are right now. when you realize where you stand, that's when you can start to improve. Once you've started to improve, you'll start realizing how you are behaving now and you'll start to be accepted better by people. for some reason, phoenix brawl is a tough crowd. :-/ you'll just have to deal with it until you start ****** them and can talk **** back to them, but that's going to take forever because you're playing a bad character and you know this already. i don't think you're a bad, stupid, or ****ty person at all. you're pretty cool you just need to adapt more to the crowd you're in because a lot of them are cocky *******s *COUGH*CHRIS<3*COUGH* just kidding. but yeah

Gah777

Smash Lord
that was kind of harsh, gah

@chrimson, my take on it is that you need to accept your skill level where you are right now. when you realize where you stand, that's when you can start to improve. Once you've started to improve, you'll start realizing how you are behaving now and you'll start to be accepted better by people. for some reason, phoenix brawl is a tough crowd. :-/ you'll just have to deal with it until you start ****** them and can talk **** back to them, but that's going to take forever because you're playing a bad character and you know this already. i don't think you're a bad, stupid, or ****ty person at all. you're pretty cool you just need to adapt more to the crowd you're in because a lot of them are cocky *******s *COUGH*CHRIS<3*COUGH* just kidding. but yeah
It was tough love.

And yeah, that's kind of the point I've been trying to make. Sorry if I seemed harsh, but self pitty really bugs me, especially when I've tried to help but I get ignored and the person I'm trying t make feel better is still a sorry heap of sorrow... Deep breaths, deep breaths...

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
...I was eventually payed a visit today through the evening. Shame they had to go...the food arrived 15 mins after they've gone.

Thanks DK, I really needed that visit...It's something I really needed to help clear my head...

I'll be editing the OP for venues.
Anyone willing to offer?

Gah777

Smash Lord
Well I hope you feel better now. And what do u mean "editing the op for venues"? Does that mean you're not hosting the tourney anymore? Or switching the place where it will be hosted?

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
No...I mena, I'm editing the Original Post to add names of those who said they'd help me with the venue; I only have 1 Wii and two or three TVs ^^;

Gah777

Smash Lord
Oh okay. You can go ahead and put me down for a TV and a melee setup

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Black Crimson last night was so fun thanks for having us over cant wait till the tourne.

New super mario bros was so CRAZY!!!

and sorry i had to go so early i was looking forward to the pizza =(

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Ah, no worries about it. Hell, if things go well, we can probably do this again next week or so? Perhapse on Friday through? (winter break starts for me after Thursday)

If so, I hope more people come over this time. :3

And YESSS, that was nuts! Just remember: if you at all need a psycho-a*s Weegee, you know where to find me. :D

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, alright then...
...I'll need to put you down as a maybe for a little while then; can't put you on the list if you're not sure.

Gah777

Smash Lord
So I'm eagerly awaiting this tourney. The only person I know who plays sonic is my friend who lives in Florida. I'd like to have a few friendlies with you crimson if you don't mind.

Also, are we doing draft crews? I never got an chance to participate in the last one :(

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to go a few rounds too, should be fun.

I don't see any reason not to do draft crews. The only thing though, is that it'll be later on after most of the tournament is done so I can regulate the teams; no monopolising and segragating one single **** team like last time... >.> It's only fair to have an even distribution of good players amongst every team, yes?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Might be doing something this week, I get out Thursday too. Dunno if I can travel(even if it is only 10 miles from my place), so I'll probably just end up having a smashfest here with a few people.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
The teams were evenly distributed. Justin was given first pick, and we went back and forth. The choices Justin made as for who should be on his team were just sub-par.
And Chris took out 3 of the 4 best players on the other team lol

Gah777

Smash Lord
When we get back to Egypt I'm docking your pay. And then it's bye bye gummy bears!

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
i might go

kinda debating if i am going to take a break for a month from smash or not New Mexico was **** loads of fun but brawl isnt so eh but i like seeing everybody and thats what keeps me playing

hadesblade

Smash Lord
i might go

kinda debating if i am going to take a break for a month from smash or not New Mexico was **** loads of fun but brawl isnt so eh but i like seeing everybody and thats what keeps me playing
You should learn melee with me. :p

Same community, better game.

And I'm pretty sure I'm coming to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom