• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Raising Phoenix!!" -New Location-, Jan 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzer1234

Smash Rookie
Darkshifter can i get a ride with u?

I really wana go but i need a ride. :(

EDIT: nvm u dont live in my town. :)

Anyone living near Chandler wana hook up a ride?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
No 64 on Wii sucks.
GC controller out ***** he N64 controller i canot go back to the N64 one i just think it sucks balls now. Wierd a hole controller.

I need someone to bring a laptop to the tournament with TIO Saturday since my computer wont be there
I got it since i bring my laptop always.

I will bring 2 wiis chris! a brawl setup and a melee setup, and one of those wiis has smash 64 on it!

Accepting DragonballZ MMs if anyone is interested. black crimson, blood hawk?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Link cable (gba color/advance)

Someone has one, right?
That'd be awesome if they, or several people could try to bring one or several
I'm bringing my original blue (hopefully I can get to Cinnabar by Saturday :dizzy:) so some trades and retro battles would be just swell

Aves

Smash Apprentice
Haha i don't have a cable but i'm totally bringing my blue version.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
I'd bring my cable!...If I hadn'tlost it somewhere...I think it's in the landfill that is my room in the Sunnyslope area. If I can find it, I definitely need to do some trading n' stuff... ^^;

Aves

Smash Apprentice
What time is melee registration? What time do we need to show up?

Some reminders before the tournament Saturday

- Remember that I need a ton of wii's/cubes and televisions so this gets ran smoothly
- Brawl Doubles will start at 1 (Start, meaning be here before)
- Melee Doubles will start at 1:15
- Brawl Singles will be ran in pools again, because a lot of people like this more and I didn't receive a complaint about this last time
- Random Doubles will be a formal side tournament, with a double elimination bracket and a 4 dollar entry fee ( $2 a person) and will start when there is about 5 people left in the brawl singles tournament (possibly prizes in addition to the pot)
- When singles ends, all the setups not being used for random doubles can be used for all the random games you guys are all playing :)

A note for pools
Mix up your matches, don't just go last because that really screws up the tournament timing when new setups open up as other pools finish. Kira made us take an extra 30 minutes since he wanted to be cool and just go last facing everyone in a row. DONT DO THAT, MIX IT UP.
As far as seeding, Ill disperse the top 8 in the four pools, and top 3 of each pool will make it out again.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
nah im saving game and watch for then
lol nice and I am just reminding everyone I am going to try and bring a couple of 64 controllers if someone is still bringing the smash game.
good luck to all. :D

Im probably going double blind every set and not switching to my main unless i lose hehe (unless i go to losers bracket lol)
Game and Watch / Snake / Falco / Olimar / Diddy

and Bloodhawk

WE HYPING SON

Gah777

Smash Lord
Safara's got that spot son!
Oh no question about that, but I still feel a competition for it is in order :p

And if crimson gets there early enough we should see who the best sonic in AZ is. As well as the best falco.

You can't know someone is the best unless you challenge their tittle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom