• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ramen noodles.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
lmao.

that was slightly disturbing to imagine but, ridiculously funny.
I also LOL'd at this,my friend is lookin at me weird because of it.

BTW this is the picture of Cliff I was thinking of.

Now that I think of it,your pretty different.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I love ramen! For the packages I normally prefer beef. I used to make them in the microwave years ago but now I prefer on the stove. I drain some water out though.

With cup ramen noodles I let the broth sit for a while and then drain it all out. :D
I'm actually eating some right now.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
what i do is i boil some eggs and peel them.

i put them to marinate in soy sauce overnight.

add green onions to the soup

and pikaville, i definitely have to try that now.

D

Deleted member

No offense, but I think ramen noodles are overrated. I really don't see why my brother eats so much of it. I also don't eat it due to being very unhealthy.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
has anyone had actual ramen?

it is amazing and doesn't even compare to the packet stuff.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
we're definitely going to daikokuya when you come to socal

maybe shinsengumi also

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Actual ramen and packet ramen can't be compared.

The actual stuff is way too amazing.
There is one brand that can compare to actual ramen. The brand I recommended. If you don't believe me, try it.

Myojo Chukazanmai. Preferably the Soybean Paste flavor. Trust me. There's a reason why they cost like $3 a pack. xD

soju

SD God
No offense, but I think ramen noodles are overrated. I really don't see why my brother eats so much of it. I also don't eat it due to being very unhealthy.
Man if ramen is so unhealthy why are asians so skinny (jk) but yeah the only bad thing about ramen is the high sodium count which can easily be fixed by drinking lots of water =w=

>______<

I'm sooo hungry now.

That sounds amazing like right now :lick:.
=w= idk alot of other recipes on here look a little better then mine but still without the kimchi it is incomplete :p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well I dunno any real recipes haha.

I've had it at a few Korean restaurants too and they served kimchi and ramen =3.

Soo good >_<

Or... do you mean kimchi as a part of the ramen and not as a side dish? Cuz that sounds amazing...

soju

SD God
Well I dunno any real recipes haha.

I've had it at a few Korean restaurants too and they served kimchi and ramen =3.

Soo good >_<

Or... do you mean kimchi as a part of the ramen and not as a side dish? Cuz that sounds amazing...
placing the kimchi in the ramen, man im sooo hungry right now XD

soap

Smash Hero
never had restaurant ramen

my fav recipe is maruchan spicy chicken ramen. I add in can chicken + extra crushed red pepper + onions

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
One of my favorite places to eat has some of the best ramen, they have a dinner combo where you get the bowl of ramen that has kamaboko, green onions, char siu, egg, nori, etc. in it and you get 4 fried pork gyoza and a plate of curry with rice and your choice of entree like Chicken katsu, Croquettes, Stewed Beef, etc.

All for about $9 :D

EDIT:

Found the menu in image form, they have pics of all their food :D

http://www.eatouthawaii.com/admincp/menuimages/26~menu_1.jpg

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
I like boil my ramen noodles in hot water first until they're soft and then microwave them until all the water around the noodles is evaporated! Delicious.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Spam katsu whaaa?!??
Haha yeah, we eat spam down here. Think what you want but when you prepare it right it tastes GOOD. One of the most common ways we eat it is in musubi form.

Also if you slice it thin and throw it in while the ramen is boiling it takes on a bit of flavor from the broth and it is a good cheap way to add meat to it :D

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
had Ramen when I got off work at midnight. Haha. I had the beef flavored sapporo (all we got in the house sadly) and added some tobasco for a lil kick, scrambled an egg and threw it in, then some steamed broccoli and lastly buttered yaki :D

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Anyone got some good ramen recipes? D:
Boil water, then put the noodles into the water after it begins to boil.

Then, take an egg out and set it on the floor. Wait for a snake to show up to try and eat the egg, and sneak up behind the snake and chop its head off.

Cut up the rest of it, throw it in the broth along with a cracked egg and some veggies, and voila! You've got some snake ramen soup.

(Or just crack an egg into the soup. Epic bump, btw)

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet
I just do the what the instructions say. Good enough for me. Also, I don't like my noodles too soggy.

I'm sick and had some yesterday. It was amazing as usual.

Top Bottom