• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Falcon on Ganon Combo

Locke66

Smash Cadet
it looks like it could work possibly...all the hits were pretty close together. I know there's reduced hit stun, but it seemed pretty solid to me.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It works on humans. This combo was seen before in earlier vids. I also tried it myself just yesterday, but I prefer to finish it with a dair (better chance of recovering imo). ;)

Actually, I found it worked on almost any heavy char (DeDeDe, Bowser, etc etc). The only problem was the spacing/timing of each nair. They can retaliate during the combo, so you have to time your nair to either beat their aerial attacks or just wait for them to attack, then continue.

Thanks for the vid though. ^.^

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
lawl

I think dieing at the end made it more epic -- If it's pulloff-able on humans that would rock, but probably not.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sweet looking. I still can't get over how slow it all looks. Falcon's moving through the air like Peach in Melee.

Oh, and I like how now you can go offscreen at an angle. That death blast effect came in at a 45 degree angle from the bottom right corner. Nice little subtle touch to the game.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
It works on humans. This combo was seen before in earlier vids. I also tried it myself just yesterday, but I prefer to finish it with a dair (better chance of recovering imo). ;)

Actually, I found it worked on almost any heavy char (DeDeDe, Bowser, etc etc). The only problem was the spacing/timing of each nair. They can retaliate during the combo, so you have to time your nair to either beat their aerial attacks or just wait for them to attack, then continue.

Thanks for the vid though. ^.^
If they can retaliate, can they airdodge to escape it?

Top Bottom