• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Mindgamez

shock505

Smash Cadet
I think im puting this in the right spot... Have you ever been playing a friendly with a friend then to your surprise you or your friend just yells MINDGAMEZ!!!!!!

If youve had a funny experience like that just feel free to post and just say the scenario and then when the MINDGAMEZ happened.

My favorite one is were i was lucario fighting my friends mk and all of sudden he shuttle loops the wrong way and dies. Then after the humiliation I yell MINDGAMEZ SUN

neji32

Smash Lord
yea, my friend was gimped with mk by running out of jumps and his Up b couldnt make it xD i didnt touch him and yelled MIDGAMEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh my effing gee. Remember that one time when I made that MK roll into my Snake's FSmash? Amazing.

shock505

Smash Cadet
yeh its kinda strange with all being mk storys but ITS BECAUSE HES THE MOST USED CHARACTER IN THE GAME(DONT START A MK DEBATE HERE, stay on subject)

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
One time I was using Wolf against this scrub Lucas. There was considerable distance between us and I just started doing SHFF aerials back and forth just for ***** and giggles. He yelled out CALM DOWN!!! and I was all liek LOL MINDGAEMZ NUB!

But honestly, he DOES yell whenever I do anything that he doesn't know how to respond to...

Like, edgehogging. I did that to him one time and he yelled WHAT THE **** WAS THAT???

And another time I did a smashboost and he thought I cheated...

I don't play him anymore because he's too scrubby.

neji32

Smash Lord
One time I was using Wolf against this scrub Lucas. There was considerable distance between us and I just started doing SHFF aerials back and forth just for ***** and giggles. He yelled out CALM DOWN!!! and I was all liek LOL MINDGAEMZ NUB!

But honestly, he DOES yell whenever I do anything that he doesn't know how to respond to...

Like, edgehogging. I did that to him one time and he yelled WHAT THE **** WAS THAT???

And another time I did a smashboost and he thought I cheated...

I don't play him anymore because he's too scrubby.
lmao nubz..

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
No, not really, because it sounds pretty dumb to be honest.

Top Bottom