• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random technical stuff.

Mr. Noddle

Smash Cadet
Also known as "look at me every1 i can double shine ololol".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24l2uLbtnkc

Okay, since YouTube is acting fairly ******** today ("Please check your video description."), let me say two things about this short video:

1) The shuffled nair -> reverse up-tilt is from Silent Wolf. (im in ur vids, stealin ur techniques.)
2) The double wall jump thing is from Nakamura and Renth's video. You guys know which one I'm talking about.

Feedback welcome. :)

Cool. I would have kept the Link thing out though, everyone seems to have that in their tech vids haha
edit - btw, I took the nair>turn around utilt from EK's Fox. :p

craiigg

Smash Lord
liked the JC shines in training mode, usually i'd use the cstick to make it alot easier but i practiced them the same way as you ^__^

Your fox seemed really smooth, not rushed and flashy like some. But not mindboggling;y technical like SW's i liked it <3

Mr. Noddle

Smash Cadet
liked the JC shines in training mode, usually i'd use the cstick to make it alot easier but i practiced them the same way as you ^__^
JC shines with the control stick? Dude that's impossible... >__>

Your fox seemed really smooth, not rushed and flashy like some. But not mindboggling;y technical like SW's i liked it <3
Silent Wolf = Action Replay, so he doesn't count.;)

I swear I've swapped any kind of flashiness (other than JC shines, if that counts) for pure speed. I can't even infinite a Link anymore. :(

Well, I gotta go change up the YouTube description (if it lets me). Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone. Last time I got flamed.

craiigg

Smash Lord
Yuh JC shines from shield with the control stick.. quite easy
If you mean normal JC shines that'd be weird =S

Top Bottom