• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranked: SoCal's #1 vs. SoCal's #12 New*

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
I kinda knew it was you. Bar=Bench. Nice senteces by the way.

"2. I have won a tourney, but winning isn't what counts it is who you've beaten in tournament"

a HS tournament, hahah good call.

Why do you keep putting down S&C, many great players had showed consistency.

and you suck during tournies. Both you guys. And jason, you don't go to enough tournies to say, "play me in tournamet". . . sound noobish coming out of your mouth. :)

But then agian, uve beaten DSF. . .

B.A.R.S

Smash Cadet
Yea i mean really i can see why we got the top 12 worst smashers tag though. It really doesnt make sense to argue over this stuff. For now on lets not say he is better and stuff like that. Lets just have fun and let your T.R.U.E skill show in tourney. Bec really i could really careless who is better, i just want to get better and learn more about this game.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
so uhhh, jason, how did the fight go?!?

-no more tournie for me.

Hey wait, so dior, you main falco and falcon?

B.A.R.S

Smash Cadet
And what are talking about, im not on the socal worst ranking's. Well, i am trying to have falcon as my 2nd main but i not sure yet.

Lit

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, i couldnt come over for today!!! I was at church, but tomorow should be updated

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How many people have been ***** by the thread title, I wonder?

Top Bottom