• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raptor Boost + Hang cancel = AT "New or not discussed?"

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
CAN TOO BRAH

ledge drop uair to regrab, and if you think theyre gonna jump out at you, you hop off and go for the lulzy YESZ spike

'sall about reading...

of course this only works on falcons.. <_<
True planking doesnt require such reading.
Falcon cant plank.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Haha, this ToKneeOrNotToKnee fellow is a buzzkill all around the Falcon boards, it seems. Anyway, any ledgecamping is fun and potentially effective. I seriously don't see what's wrong with trying it.
It will get you killed very easily in a 1v1 match when you are not facing another falcon. (wich will be almost every tourny match).
And even when you are facing a falcon, a planking falcon is easily taken care of.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I want to play melee.
Me too. I'll walk you.

Anyways, back on topic,

People know that falcon cant plank, so if they see falcon on the ledge they try to kill right?

This can take care of that, except it has bad priority. This is "Planking punishment punishment."

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
I admit, I've planked before with "lion cancel" and "meta cancel" (back + up b). I've been punished bad for both but not as bad with falcon dive because most people can't tech too well.

Top Bottom