• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my falcon and my fox

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
Ok well, your tech skill needs alot of work, especially for a falcon. I'm not sure you know this or not, but when you hit marth with a nair, its a garuntee'd grab up untill real high percents, so use that to get your grabs instead of trying to pointlessly penetrate marths sword wall. Another thing I noticed is you're not playing very smart, you seemed to just rush at the marth regardless of weather you'll actually be able to hit him, so instead of running at the marth, in which case you'll probably get hit with a nair or fair, dash dance around, shff a few empty short hops here and there, and wait for an opening to nair, or grab, or raptor boost. One more thing, when marth approaches you with a nair, raptor boost it, it goes under the hit box for his nair, and hits him. The only catch is you have to raptor boost before the hitbox actually comes out. So in other words you would have to know he's coming out with a nair. If you have questions about the dashdancing and empty shff thing, just look at some of the falcon ditto's me and eighteenspikes have, in our thread. I do lots of empty shff just for spacing, and making him think i'm open. Alright well I gotta go to work, so hope this helped.

HDE KING

Smash Rookie
Yea thankk youu! Ive always realized that in a wayy but didn't care much to change it?? Idkk this was too long ago, but i rememeber this match wasn't like, youu know, "matter". Butt i'll consider that next timee, it's just a lil different switchn from a falco to falcon. Butt yeaa, I have to agree with u, i wasn't really playing smart in that match. He usually see what i'm doing and just tilts me when i approach him :/ Buttt thank you :)

8r0k3n

Smash Cadet
O.K. first im not an expert at captain falcon but if your playing against somebody that floats there screwed because c.falcon has some good aireal attacks

Top Bottom