• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Falcon Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
fdanbfoeaibflkdsbfklabfioewbflkd

slader stop rolling so much jesus no offense but i almost didnt watch it because the first clip was like

roll roll roll roll roll roll spotdodge roll roll roll roll

your gimping skillz are okay

guize im gonna try to get this one vid uploaded of a teams friendly, it was hillarious

i was playing falcon, first stock i **** the **** out of a falco, then i get edgehogged by him because falcon sucks

then next stock im ****** and then.. well words cant describe my sadness at that point, we quit the game because of the stupidity of it

HMV

Smash Rookie
"then i get edgehogged by him because falcon sucks"
Falcon does not suck, it is u who aren't playing him well.

Player-3

Smash Hero
"then i get edgehogged by him because falcon sucks"
Falcon does not suck, it is u who aren't playing him well.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLolOLoLOlOLOLOLOLOLOLolOLOLOLOLOlOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOloLoLoLoLOLOLOLOL

Winnar

Smash Lord
I've told everyone I don't plan on updating this ever a couple of times.

I don't even play brawl anymore, much less brawl falcon.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Ok this is gonna be tough :
the Snake didn't know the matchup/how to play Snake. You did good punishing his approaches but in real life Snakes never go offensive.
Your offense is too predictable, every time you approach you try to land a hit. This kind of strategy can work if you play MK, but with Falcon you have to more patient and wait for an opening. I know it's hard to do when you play online against opponents that are that bad, but you'll find it useful when you'll face people that play Brawl defensive.

I'll edit for the Samus match.

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
lol **** comeback on the samus

no offense but you did alot of stuff wrong

i really dont feel like editing but you had the right idea with uair but you didnt use it enough

learn 2 autocancel dairs

nair more

when snakes cyphering up b him if you cant get him with a knee
stop fairing so much

jab more

your utilts were decent, but you need to space better with them

although when snake dtilted you out of your utilt i **** my pants out of surprise ( like :40 in the snake vid)

i really need to upload some matches for you guys to see... maybe p1 will let me record vs his non-diddy next time

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Paladin, oh God. OH WOW THAT WAS EPIC BEYOND ALL LEVELS!

Adding it to my favourites in a friggin flash. Best Machinima Ever.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^Your second kill was pretty **** awesome, lol. Even though it was obviously unecessary.

Of course, the 3rd kill had me rolling on the floor. Good one!

gogs

Smash Rookie
I didn't want to knee falco on the 2d kill, but captain falcon took the control of my pad lmao x)

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
just say yes or no if i should main him i love kneeing the h311 out of people but everybodys just telling me not to main him so i hav come to my favorite board for help.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I think you should take that to the Q&A thread, all the cool kids-who-answer-those-questions are there :)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I want him to be my main I need votes from really good CF users here are a few like a month B4 Pound 4

Part 1/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y37yLO-bBuo
Part 2/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-SoY5rRfAo
Part 3/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWPKVRA1zGQ

Sorry about the bad quality
Fix'd for you.

I liked your aerial string in the first fight.
Maining Falcon is hard because of his blatant flaws, but if you want to do it no one here can stop you. You'll just have to work on some things (like less rolling and less smashing).

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
thanks you guys i knew i can count on the falcons and i will stick with him less rolling and and smashing and lord helmet i like that kneed some work comment lmao well i will be playing boss this weekend and i will post da vids later.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^Holy crap. I want to see that (1st video) performed in a real match. Am I the only one who fav'd it?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Tenki : lol manly.

Lordhelmet : good set, too bad online Falcon is too slow :/

Exdia : by "Boss" you mean the mario/luigi main ? If so I'm looking forward to this.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
@exdia:

the first vid of the post right above my previous post... which means, the last post of page 10.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
thanks you guys i knew i can count on the falcons and i will stick with him less rolling and and smashing and lord helmet i like that kneed some work comment lmao well i will be playing boss this weekend and i will post da vids later.
So, then. Are you prepared for months of rigorous training? Not only will you be required to fight well, but you will be expected to plan well in theory. No Brawler can go completely blind into a match without a strategy or plan and expect to have an easy time.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
You need to take your fight to the air just a touch more. Also, when you've connected with the first jab try to follow with the second jab, a grab or a jab lock.

Top Bottom