• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my falcon ya?

TheLake

Smash Master
Nice spacing and nice crouch canceld down smashes. Try Nair more on them lady types (works wonders against zelda and peach) and and aim for more down throw chain grabs. You have a better falcon than I do but I hope that gives you somthing. Post more videos of other match ups.

jmic

Smash Ace
Mexi <333

There were times where, in my opinion, you should've opted for a grab, but instead you stomped out of your shield. Stomp out of shield is awesome, but the startup time is a little slow and people could punish you for that.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
try comboing INTO the knee...and work on your dashdance..you get stuck in his turnaround like..5 times in the first video..and don't punish dash attacks with spot dodges.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
stomp out of shield is reserved for when your opponent misses L-cancels or uses a B move. don't try to punish too many things with it because it's quite easy to avoid.

Top Bottom