• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falcon!

JFizzle

Smash Apprentice
You should have done more combos, since Marth is so comboable. On the first Uthrow to Knee combo you tried on the last stock could have worked if you inserted an Uair or 2 in between. Also, you tried to Bair after a Raptor Boost. Not sure if you wanted to pull a Bair and Uair in the same jump like Tapion did in his vid, but with no DI, you can just do like 4-5 Nairs after a Raptor Boost at 0%.

You definitely have the basics down though, no question, but you should try fast falling after all your jumps, unless those were some of your mind games. Any who, I was entertained :)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
NO JOHNS SON lol jk lol at how marth dies on his first stock

anyways i saw few things that shouldve been done (well in my opinion, im not pro or anything) u should start short hop- stomp more u got punished alot for not short hop stomping, as well as those flip kicks, u can raptor boost 2 a flip kick on low damage and onto a knee or something. u should also stop fast fall on the nairs like in the beggining, that was too many, falcons nair is good enough. wells anyways short hop alot and stuff lol sorry i typed 2 much hope i helped

(sorry i dont use correct terms *uairs, dairs, etc.* lol )

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hey, do you use C-stick to perform aerials? With falcon it's kinda important, so you can SH back and space nairs. also, if you get a move that will combo Marth into knee (stomp, raptor boost, nair, uair, dthrow at higher damages, uthrow at 55-80% or so, knee, walltech jump, falling bair, crouch-cancel dtilt, LOL wth) , it becomes much easier to get the knee with cstick.

fastfall nairs only into grabs against marth. don't be afraid to crouchcancel marth, he's dumb.

yayuhz!

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
Um pretty good so far. Work on your tech skill. I also saw that you were VERY aggressive with your grabs, something that isnt the greatest, all somone has to do if they pick up on that, is wavedash back, and fsmash you. So what i reccomend, is dashdance around, throw in a few EMPTY shorthops(be sure to fast fall them) and wait for your opponent to mess up his approach, or just make a mistake. Also from that marth, the only thing i saw him do to approach you is nair. Raptor boost goes under marths nair if you do it right as he jumps. You have to know he will nair though, cause if he fairs, it wont work, and if you mistime it, he'll hit you. So whenever you're confident hes going to approach you with a nair, go ahead and raptor boost as soon as he short hops.

Top Bottom