• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my marth

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Errr... what? Unlock all of your stages!

Okay, match one.

Don't throw out random fsmashes. That's just a bad idea. Use small attacks to build up to a big one.

Ledgestall so you don't get smashed off.

Keep mobile. You're just randomly standing there.

Shield Breaker is not that great of an edgeguard. Just so you know.

Don't utilt too much. I would honestly try to combo more with fairs, as those combos are harder to break out of.

...is that really Sethlon? =/

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
yeah, imo the roy didnt play all the crash hot but ive heard hes amazing? There are alot of things that u could work on, there are certain times where u have to react faster a perfect example was when you were in ur shield in match one and got pushed onto the ledge u could've ledge hop naired and started a combo from that and yeah, i dont understand some of the weird choices you made also after u hit a few utilts after an upthrow dont be afraid to chase him down with fairs roy has a fair bit of hit stun that makes him vulnerable to such things, unlike in a marth ditto where u will often get faired back anyways i cant really say too much, we're all still learning and good work getting some wins on sethlon i guess :)

edit: i just watched the 2nd game and wow you played really well and wtf at the ending :O

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Yes that's really sethlon. We have been playing together for several years now. And thanks for the advice, I'll use that and implement it.

Edit: I used shield breaker just to mess with seth and have some fun since he uses flare blade so well. During the match I would say "Look at me I'm sethlon" lol

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Yeah you second match was your best performance when compared to the other two. Your edge game needs a lot of work though. I know it was a friendly and you was having fun with it, but still. lol You need to space your dash canceled down tilts better man, especially when it comes to edge guarding. You also need to react quicker, but that will come naturally the more you play, so not too much worries there. Get into the habit of wave dashing to the edge quicker. But overall, not bad. Just work on your edge game.

Top Bottom