• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Rate My Moveset!" :: Moveset Critique Thread

ss118

Smash Master
Hello, gents. The purpose of this thread is to have particular sets of individual pokemon rated without having to make a whole team based around it, therefore you don't need to make a whole new thread. Here are a few general rules:

1) Don't post standard sets.
-This should be fairly obvious. Please do not post CB Scizor in here. Now if you have a particular unique EV spread for said Scizor, we're all ears.
2) Post a description.
-Try to avoid just posting a set with absolutely no explanation, leaving us all to be baffled as to what exactly you're aiming to do. It doesn't have to be long: just put something. Calculations are nice, as well.
3) No flaming.
-Some sets, admittably, aren't done very well by certain pokemon. They may have a superior set that does the same thing, or maybe some other pokemon. You are allowed to critique users that post such sets, but please don't go as far as to insult their inteligence... and that goes the same for the poster of the set, as well. Be willing to take criticism: if you post a set here, seek to improve it, not show off.
-----

Ultimate Baton-Pass counter

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Own Tempo: Jolly
96 HP / 120 Def / 40 SpD / 252 Spe
Spore
Heart Swap
Baton Pass
[Filler]

The idea of this set is to actually let your opponent set everything up and then take all their boosts. Requires Rapid Spin support, as well as something with Siesmic Toss/ Night Shade(break subs on opponents).

I have others but christmas party so bbl

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
This is a really good idea, and I'm glad you made it. :)

Assuming I'm allowed to though, I have a question! What if the set we would like to post isn't exactly creative per-say (like the one you posted), but is simply a slight variation of a Smogon set that many people seem to overlook?

I simply ask this because I know I have quite a few "custom" sets that I use that fall under this 'substandard' definition, and I'd definitely like to share them; even if it's only to show people a few slight alterations that could possibly improve the Pokemon's role on someone else's team. Your rules don't mention if said sets are allowed, so I figured I would ask first. :\

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Loving it already.

Writer, this isn't like the "New and Creative" moveset thread on Smogon. I'd assume variations are allowed.

Late-game Lucario-esque sweeper.
Ursaring @ Flame Orb
Adamant / Guts
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Swords Dance
Quick Attack
Crunch
Earthquake / Close Combat / Fire Punch

Last moveslot varies with the team and tier.

2HKOs max / max +nature Milotic with Earthquake + Quick Attack.
Max / min Registeel is OHKOd by Earthquake.
Azumarill is outsped and OHKOd by Quick Attack.
Min / min Raikou is OHKOd with Stealth Rock.

Ursaring @ Leftovers
Adamant / Guts
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Belly Drum
Quick Attack
Crunch

Similar.

ss118

Smash Master
This is a really good idea, and I'm glad you made it. :)

Assuming I'm allowed to though, I have a question! What if the set we would like to post isn't exactly creative per-say (like the one you posted), but is simply a slight variation of a Smogon set that many people seem to overlook?

I simply ask this because I know I have quite a few "custom" sets that I use that fall under this 'substandard' definition, and I'd definitely like to share them; even if it's only to show people a few slight alterations that could possibly improve the Pokemon's role on someone else's team. Your rules don't mention if said sets are allowed, so I figured I would ask first. :\
Feel free to post them all: just be prepared for people to point out how standard it looks. Therefore, maybe you should post your set with counterarguments to avoid such fuss.

Loving it already.

Writer, this isn't like the "New and Creative" moveset thread on Smogon. I'd assume variations are allowed.

Late-game Lucario-esque sweeper.
Ursaring @ Flame Orb
Adamant / Guts
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Swords Dance
Quick Attack
Crunch

Last moveslot varies with the team and tier.

2HKOs max / max +nature Milotic with Earthquake + Quick Attack.
Max / min Registeel is OHKOd by Earthquake.
Azumarill is outsped and OHKOd by Quick Attack.
Min / min Raikou is OHKOd with Stealth Rock.

Ursaring @ Leftovers
Adamant / Guts
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Belly Drum
Quick Attack
Crunch

Similar.
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/ursaring/moves
Ursaring doesn't get Quick Attack, from what I see. It would be incredibly scary if it DID get Quick Attack, though.

Edit: Another thing you are allowed to post is alternate EV spreads! For example:

Skarmory @ Leftovers / Shed Shell
Keen Eye: Impish
252 HP, 16 Defense, 240 Sp. Defense

The idea behind this spread is to try and maximize his defensive potential on both ends. For one, maxing HP is the best way to increase its physical defensiveness because his base defense is so ****ing huge. After that I gave it an Impish nature: combined with the previously mentioned big defense stat, you get the most "points for your buck". using 16 EVs also helps because the last 4 EVs actually boosts the stat up 2 points instead of just one. Finally, everything else was poured to SP. Defense. You might say that I'm trying to do too many things at once, but actually this spread is perfect for saving your butt against DD mence: smogon standard fire blast will fail to OHKO, even with the Life Orb, neutral nature, and 24 SP. Attack EVs.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Just as a small trivia thing, if you go max/max+, it can survive a Timid/Naive Magnezone's Tbolt at full HP.

Of course, you might as well use Shed Shell.

ss118

Smash Master
But that's if we really want it to take on Magnezone. Which, honestly, doesn't accomplish anything. The only set I've ever seen beat a magnezone is

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Keen Eye: Jolly
252 HP, 216 Speed, 40 Sp. Defense
Spikes
Substitute
Torment
Protect/ Whirlwind

Guaranteed to infuriate opponent's otherwise. Come in on something it won't a problem with and use Substitute. Depending on what your opponent brings in you can feel free to Spike, or if it's something like Magnezone, Torment. If they are faster, they are scarfed and therefore struggle after you protect(if you run it). Feel free to set up more subs and then proceed to set up spikes. If they are slower, then Sub as, unless they run both Thunderbolt and HP Fire, they will be unable to break your subs consistently. Actually, Charge Beam would **** your **** but that's why Whirlwind is there. Set up Spikes in your spare time.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This deserves a sticky.

Here's a fun Gallade set I'm trying out.

Gallade @ Choice Band
Adamant / Jolly
Steadfast
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
~ Close Combat
~ Trick
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Ice Punch / Thunderpunch
The trick here (c wut i did thar) is to lure in common Gallade counters like Milotic and Slowbro and make them utterly useless by Tricking a Choice Band to them. Meanwhile your Close Combats and Shadow Sneaks should hurt everything else they try to throw at you.
Ice Punch provides good coverage on Altaria, Donphan, Dugtrio, etc. while Thunderpunch lets you hit Water-types and Moltres hard.

-Terywj

ss118

Smash Master
Actually, that's something I've never noticed about Gallade: it's probably the best fighting-type with the ability to use Trick. The only other one is Medicham: while it does have a much superior attack stat, it has much less bulk, meaning there is less room for error if you trick an attacking move.

It would probably work well on some kind of Fighting-overload team(imagine Lucario, Heracross, and Gallade all on the same team: yeah, I'm ****ting bricks too).

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This is an idea I haven't tested simply because I do not want to ever make an Ubers team, but...how about Rain Stall?

For example:

Toxicroak @ Leftovers (Toxic Orb? lol)
Jolly
Dry Skin
12 Spdef / 252 Spe / 244 HP
Substitute
Protect
Toxic/Fling
Super Fang/Knock Off/Fling/Close Combat

Bring it in on something it can scare off like scarf Darkrai or a scarfed dark/fighting/water attack, sub on switch. Toxic spikes will help to stall, toxic hits things tspikes can't, and your stab/coverage move covers other options. It even has super fang to be a proper stalling pokemon!

The only reason this set could work at all is because of Dry Skin and Kyogre being one of the most powerful/common pokemon in Ubers. With max speed and a +Spe nature, it'll outspeed slower Ubers and be able to hit them with toxic and then sub/protect stall for damage. The last slot could be either an attacking option or a support option like Knock Off. Super Fang works great on any toxic staller, especially since Giratina is the only uber that would be hit by toxic that isn't affected by toxic spikes. Fling is extremely gimmicky, but it could let you poison Lugia or some other pokemon after being Taunted, I suppose, since with rain you would recover damage from a substitute over two turns anyway. With paper defenses it'll have a hard time switching in but it'll catch pretty much anything with toxic and then be able to stall it out all while recovering more health than it loses from the substitutes it makes every other turn. 368 HP is divisible by 16.

Thoughts?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
This is an idea I haven't tested simply because I do not want to ever make an Ubers team, but...how about Rain Stall?

For example:

Toxicroak @ Leftovers (Toxic Orb? lol)
Jolly
Dry Skin
4 Atk / 252 Spe / 252 HP
Substitute
Protect
Toxic/Fling
Super Fang/Knock Off/Fling/Close Combat

Bring it in on something it can scare off like scarf Darkrai or a scarfed dark/fighting/water attack, sub on switch. Toxic spikes will help to stall, toxic hits things tspikes can't, and your stab/coverage move covers other options. It even has super fang to be a proper stalling pokemon!

The only reason this set could work at all is because of Dry Skin and Kyogre being one of the most powerful/common pokemon in Ubers. With max speed and a +Spe nature, it'll outspeed slower Ubers and be able to hit them with toxic and then sub/protect stall for damage. The last slot could be either an attacking option or a support option like Knock Off. Super Fang works great on any toxic staller, especially since Giratina is the only uber that would be hit by toxic that isn't affected by toxic spikes. Fling is extremely gimmicky, but it could let you poison Lugia or some other pokemon after being Taunted, I suppose, since with rain you would recover damage from a substitute over two turns anyway. With paper defenses it'll have a hard time switching in but it'll catch pretty much anything with toxic and then be able to stall it out all while recovering more health than it loses from the substitutes it makes every other turn.

Thoughts?
It's a terrible idea.

D

Deleted member

here's an old favorite:

Absol @ Choice Band
Lonely, Super Luck
252 Att / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Sucker Punch
Night Slash
Superpower
Fire Blast

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Articuno @ Choice Specs
Modest / Pressure
252 SpAtk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Ice Beam
Signal Beam
Extrasensory
HP Electric

OU fo' sho'.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Shuckle@Leftovers
Impish/Gluttony
252Atk/252HP/4SpDef
-Acupressure
-Rock Slide
-Rest
-Power Trick

Once you have +6 attack and defence changing them doesn't make you frail and with +6 evasion it wouldn't matter anyway.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Shuckle@Leftovers
Impish/Gluttony
252Atk/252HP/4SpDef
-Acupressure
-Rock Slide
-Rest
-Power Trick

Once you have +6 attack and defence changing them doesn't make you frail and with +6 evasion it wouldn't matter anyway.
Mean Look Baton Pass a Blissey? lol

ss118

Smash Master
The toxicroak set.... would work. But I think using a SubPunch set with LO is better, since even if you attack you gain 2.5% of your HP. Toxic could be an option, though, for stuff like Giratina and Lugia.

I've seen and used that Absol set(upon your request), so I can say that the set is amazing... with proper prediction, of course. Though iirc I 2HKOed a skarmory switch-in with two CH Night Slashes, which was fun. ^^'

Stabbedbyanipple: that's borderline on "flaming", so please put a little more thought as to why it wouldn't work. Anyone can say "nice set", but you need reasoning to say "bad set".

The articuno set has the trouble of having a 4x SR weak. Not to mention that Blissey always walls you.I'd suggest using U-turn in a slot, as to get yourself out of counters. Works very well with dugtrio, whether it's in OU or UU.

shuckle set is interesting but rather luck-based... points for the coolness factor, though. =D

Terrador14

Smash Apprentice
I've got two sets here. One is, funnily enough, an alternate CB Scizor spread. The other is an anti-lead Shaymin. You heard me.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Brave 0 Spe IV 160 HP/180 Atk/168 SDef
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

A variation that popped into my head just a couple of seconds ago. My friend had an Adamant 160/164/12(Spe)/168 spread, but I realized that Scizor wants to be slower than its counterparts. Hence, Brave Scizor was born. The HP/SDef EV's are to take things like SpecsLati's Surf more effectively. Still rather raw; probably needs improvement.

Shaymin @ Occa Berry
Quiet 252 HP/4 Atk/252 SAtk
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power (Ice or Fire; pick your poison)
- Quick Attack

Anti-lead Shaymin. Beats the crap out of Occa Gross and quite a few other fun things. Leaf Storm over Seed Flare because Leaf Storm KO's Azelf in conjunction with Quick Attack, but Seed Flare doesn't. Max HP for extra bulk, max SpA for hitting hard, and 4 in Attack for a tad extra power on QA. This thing can live through A SPECS TRAN FIRE BLAST 100% OF THE TIME HOLY BALLS. THAT's how bulky this thing is. Fake Out + Fire Blast Apes? No problem. If they run double priority, I'm in trouble.

So yeah, rate my movesets please.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Scizor needs to outspeed certain things, though. You need to balance between underspeeding Scizors and outspeeding certain Tyranitars.

Does that Shaymin OHKO lead Metagross?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Here's a couple other interesting ideas I've been working on.

Blastoise @ Choice Scarf
Torrent
Timid / Modest
252 Sp Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
~ Water Spout
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power [Grass / Electric]
~ Rapid Spin / Toxic
Blastoise is commonly used a support / utility Pokemon, so this surprise factor can catch your opponent off guard. Having Rapid Spin can lure your opponent into thinking this is just another utility Blastoise, when you smack him with a STAB Water Spout. Ice Beam provides coverage, while either Hidden Power helps cover Water-types. Toxic can also be used as another lure. This works best along side another spinner such as Donphan or Claydol, in order to get rid of Spikes, since Blastoise carries neutrality to Stealth Rock anyways.

Ambipom @ Leftovers
Technician
Modest
~ Swift
~ Nasty Plot
~ Water Pulse / Shadow Ball
~ Baton Pass / Taunt / Thunderbolt
It's a really lame set, but I just thought I'd throw it out here. Nasty Plot boosts Ambipom's less than lovable Special Attack, while allowing it to abuse a 135 BP Swift, thanks to Technician and STAB. Water Pulse and Shadow Ball are for coverage, which let you hit Rock-, Ground-, and Ghost-types supereffectively. Baton Pass allows you to pass the healthy Nasty Plots to something like Milotic or Venusaur, while Taunt ensures you can get your boosts, although Ambipom's defenses could be more desirable. Thunderbolt is another coverage move thrown it.

-Terywj

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Shaymin only 2HKOs Metagross with Earth Power.

That Ambipom set is already in the analysis, except with a Timid nature.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Now on another note, I've been using this LeadTar set for quite a while, and its amazing. Like, super-amazing.
Like, this should be the new standard because it is infinately superior to the current LeadTar, amazing.

Tyranitar@Focus Sash
Jolly/Sand Stream
16 HP/252 Atk/208 Spd/32 SDef
Stealth Rock
Crunch
Earthquake
Sleep Talk

Stealth Rock for... well.... getting Rocks out. Crunch and EQ for hitting things, and Sleep Talk to act as running Lum Berry AND Focus Sash at the same time. FS is amazing for various switch ins if I manage to take down leads without a scratch, it also prevents critical hits from ruining my day from normally harmless attacks. There are fun things like me taking down Azelf leads in one Crunch, or DS Azelfs with 2, and without a scratch on me, a Lucario would switch in. I always set out Rocks, it always SDs. I then EQ after it CCs and I ruin its day. This is one of many similar situations, such as switching as I set out rocks, and so on, and so on.

The Speed EVs and Jolly Nature let me outspeed the "Standard" Rotom formes, which means I get a Crunch in before they can Will-O-Wisp. This is the fastest of my outspeeds, though. There are things like Standard SubPunch Breloom, Non DS Lead Uxies, Leadgross, and more that I outspeed. More speed than this is not necessay, because anything else I'd have a shot at outrunning runs specific Speed EVs to outrun Jolly TTar.

The HP and SpD Evs let me take many Special Onslaughts, like barely scraping away with two HEatran Earthpowers, specsJolt thunderbolts, and so on. Defense EVs did not turn ANY 2HKOs into 3HKOs, so I went Specially defensive for these threats and more.

I think I covered all the bases with this one, anything I miss? Any thoughts?

Terrador14

Smash Apprentice
The Shaymin only needs to 2HKO. If he wants his Rocks up, he's letting me have a nearly-full HP Shaymin, or he could Explode, or just manage to dent me with MM+BP (stupid choice).

Scarf Blastoise: Win.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Bumping with something new!

So this time I actually checked Smogon in case the set might be on the analysis but it isn't so:

For UU use:

Nidoking @ Choice Scarf
Poison Point
Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge / Ice Punch
~ Thunderpunch
~ Focus Punch / Toxic
Boosting Nidoking's mediocre speed is the surprise element in this set. Earthquake is STAB'd and hits everything hard. Stone Edge complements Earthquake for the QuakeSlide combo, hitting Flying-types for supereffective damage. Ice Punch also does the same thing, but also hits Grass-types at the cost of lower power. Whichever move you use in the second slot Water-types will always wall you, so Thunderpunch helps weaken those. Focus Punch can be used to dent anything coming in, or Toxic can quickly slowly render an opposing target useless.

The entire set can be moved to the special side, if you really wanted it to:

Nidoking @ Choice Scarf
Poison Point
Modest
~ Earth Power
~ Ice Beam
~ Thunderbolt
~ Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Toxic
---
I'll be working more with Nidoking, so stay tuned, haha.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Bumping with something new!

So this time I actually checked Smogon in case the set might be on the analysis but it isn't so:

Nidoking @ Choice Scarf
Poison Point
Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge / Ice Punch
~ Thunderpunch
~ Focus Punch / Toxic
Boosting Nidoking's mediocre speed is the surprise element in this set. Earthquake is STAB'd and hits everything hard. Stone Edge complements Earthquake for the QuakeSlide combo, hitting Flying-types for supereffective damage. Ice Punch also does the same thing, but also hits Grass-types at the cost of lower power. Whichever move you use in the second slot Water-types will always wall you, so Thunderpunch helps weaken those. Focus Punch can be used to dent anything coming in, or Toxic can quickly slowly render an opposing target useless.
I'm assuming this is for UU instead of OU (Nidoking is kinda outclassed by other things in OU), but it should be mentioned that if one plans on using this for OU (like I said, outclassed but it is possible) that Ice Punch would probably be a better option over Focus Punch and Toxic for the last moveslot, as it lets you OHKO Standard DDMence (assuming Intimidate, Sandstorm, and SR). Oh, and it also keeps you from being walled by Flygon, who would thoroughly enjoy coming in on EQ, Stone Edge, and Thunderpunch. Just thought I'd let you know for editing purposes. :)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Pfft, we all know he made that for UU.
If Nidoking only had SLIGHTLY better stats all around, he could be OU.... ah well.
Maybe I should start trying UU, so I could actually rate that set. It doesn't look too bad though....

Also, anyone care to look at that LeadTar set I out up there and give a thorough rate to it, because I got negative **** when I tried to get some opinions on #stark, including stuff like "That set isn't viable at all", which makes me mad when I've had such nice sucess with the thing.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm assuming this is for UU instead of OU (Nidoking is kinda outclassed by other things in OU), but it should be mentioned that if one plans on using this for OU (like I said, outclassed but it is possible) that Ice Punch would probably be a better option over Focus Punch and Toxic for the last moveslot, as it lets you OHKO Standard DDMence (assuming Intimidate, Sandstorm, and SR). Oh, and it also keeps you from being walled by Flygon, who would thoroughly enjoy coming in on EQ, Stone Edge, and Thunderpunch. Just thought I'd let you know for editing purposes. :)
Of course it's for UU, do you think I'd test stuff out so intensely in OU? xD

If it was aimed for OU Ice Punch would be necessary for Dragon-types as well as Gliscor. Fire Punch would help out against Bronzong and Skarmory, while Thunderpunch hits Gyarados and Skarmory.

I'll just edit my original RMM for Nidoking that it's suited for UU.

Edit: @UltiMario: If he had a nice boost in stats and maybe not a crappy ability he would be OU. xD

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Fire Punch doesn't do sht to Skarmory.

Max attack Adamant Nidoking's Fire Punch vs. 252 / 176 Impish Skarmory: 25.7% - 30.5%

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
For all intents and purposes, Scarf physical Nidoking can't touch Skarmory.

Terrador14

Smash Apprentice
Now on another note, I've been using this LeadTar set for quite a while, and its amazing. Like, super-amazing.
Like, this should be the new standard because it is infinately superior to the current LeadTar, amazing.

Tyranitar@Focus Sash
Jolly/Sand Stream
16 HP/252 Atk/208 Spd/32 SDef
Stealth Rock
Crunch
Earthquake
Sleep Talk

Stealth Rock for... well.... getting Rocks out. Crunch and EQ for hitting things, and Sleep Talk to act as running Lum Berry AND Focus Sash at the same time. FS is amazing for various switch ins if I manage to take down leads without a scratch, it also prevents critical hits from ruining my day from normally harmless attacks. There are fun things like me taking down Azelf leads in one Crunch, or DS Azelfs with 2, and without a scratch on me, a Lucario would switch in. I always set out Rocks, it always SDs. I then EQ after it CCs and I ruin its day. This is one of many similar situations, such as switching as I set out rocks, and so on, and so on.

The Speed EVs and Jolly Nature let me outspeed the "Standard" Rotom formes, which means I get a Crunch in before they can Will-O-Wisp. This is the fastest of my outspeeds, though. There are things like Standard SubPunch Breloom, Non DS Lead Uxies, Leadgross, and more that I outspeed. More speed than this is not necessay, because anything else I'd have a shot at outrunning runs specific Speed EVs to outrun Jolly TTar.

The HP and SpD Evs let me take many Special Onslaughts, like barely scraping away with two HEatran Earthpowers, specsJolt thunderbolts, and so on. Defense EVs did not turn ANY 2HKOs into 3HKOs, so I went Specially defensive for these threats and more.

I think I covered all the bases with this one, anything I miss? Any thoughts?
I'm going to use this on my new team to be honest. It's best to test it first before saying anything. We aren't ignoring you. It's just that you can't find holes in this with theorymon; it takes real battles to understand its issues (if any).

EDIT: This. Set. Is. AMAZING. It's definitely been a huge help, especially if I can keep it alive for sleep fodder.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Ensures a 2HKO on Hippowdon. Slack off tends to make it more of a stall vs stall kind of thing but since Hippo will be at 50% if it switches out it opens up doors for physical hitters like SD Luke. I actually wanted to put more so I could always OHKO swampert but the defenses are specific so I cant.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I think Dragon Dance Smeargle is the greatest joke idea in the world.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash (Life Orb?)
Jolly - Own Tempo
252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Dragon Dance
Baton Pass
Spore
Explosion

Explosion is a trump card that's pretty **** powerful with stab (and ideally a +1 from DD). With the +1 it will cripple any non-steel phazer that comes in like mixpert (96% average) and suicune (83% average), even doing an average of 75% to standard CB scizor. it can also baton pass out of non-scarfed revengers with the extra speed it gets.

Top Bottom