• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I just don't see it happening 1%

I see it in this order

Lucario (sp?)
The 4th gen bunny (I don't know its name)
Meowth

I think there are to many chooses for pokemon, and that really drops blaze.

Honestly I think, cubone, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, marill, and togepi. Have a bigger chance.

TheBig_N

Smash Rookie
Blaziken 5% and i'm being nice.

Never a starter would make it, simply 'cause the idea is that you choose freely between tree, If blaziken were in Brawl you're making him a favorite, and that's not the idea.

Btw, If they didn't put Squirtle, Bulbasaur or Charmander in the other smashes... Blaziken has no chance to be in Brawl.

Edit: Forgot again!!! Nominates Soma Cruz x5
No just no, yes hes part fighting, but so is the monkey from the 4th gen starters, why give him a spot over any other starter pkmn, while guys that deserve the shot like lucario and deoxys get the boot?

5%

Nominates: Dark samus x 5
Wow! Those guys really know what they're talking about.

Totally agrees. No more to be said. Blaziken ---> 2%

Nominates "the really has chances - movie pkmn" Deoxys x5

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ahhh..Finaly to blaze.54%

Now blaze is the main conteder against lucario.Most people are always one or the other,but i do accsep both , but i like blaze better.

1.He should be in because of popularity,
non movie made fan base,
2.huminoid,
3.can be middle to heavy middle whieght,
4.represents 3rd gen
5.Could be first playible starter pokemon

A lot of peeps dis on him,but he does have a decent chance, so DON'T BAIS YOUR POSTS AND PERCENTIGES LIKE YOU DID TO WALUIGI!!!!!

Gengar(5)
Can I agree with you more? Waluigi owns anyways, but WW Link still the best (who needs TP Link)? Anyways, I guess I'll give him a decent 45% chance, being unbaised, not like last time, lol! (WW Link still owns TP Link) It could go either way, Lucario could get in to represent the next-gen Pokemon.

Blazekein is one of the dozen or so Pokemon I actually like, and it is either him or Deoxys representing that gen of Pokemon (3rd gen). I like Gengar too=SSB needs a ghost Pokemon.

I vote well hmm...Paper Mario 5x. Paper+Mario+Hammer+Boots=owns all!

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I'm no expert on Pokemon [read as "I don't know jack past the fact that the games are named by color"], and I've never heard of this guy. As such I'd give him around 30% chance of appearing. I'd say something like Lucario or Deoxys, pokemon even guys like me have heard about, are probably going to get in first. And from what I've heard this blaze guy isn't even that important or popular, even among pokefans.

Nominate Ouendan x5 (almost there!)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Sorry to disappoint ya kiddies, but Bleh-ziken as a playable character is most assuredly NOT happening - and I don't even need to get into why since every thing riding against this character has pretty much already been stated. I give him (it?) a 0.1% chance of making the cut, and I'm being nice...

I nominate Mr. Stevenson 3x and Mike Jones 2x.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Nyargh... 50%? I don't think he's that significant in the games, but neither is Pikachu or jigglypuff. I'd rather concentrate pokemon on the games rather than the franchise, but the money seems to tell a different story. soo... I don't know.

Nominate... Sigurd with a lancex5

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
three words: Captain Falcon Clone

I like the pokemon, he would work as a fighther and his moveset is easily creatable. Only thing is we already got a speedy kicking character with fire moves so really the chances of happening are low.

13 %

Plently of good characters that can be chosen like Heracross (will never happen sadly), Lucario, or even better Deoxys. Speaking of which....

Nominate Deoxy x 5

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

I like the pokemon, he would work as a fighther and his moveset is easily creatable. Only thing is we already got a speedy kicking character with fire moves so really the chances of happening are low.

13 %

Plently of good characters that can be chosen like Heracross (will never happen sadly), Lucario, or even better Deoxys. Speaking of which....

Nominate Deoxy x 5
More like four words: BAD Captain Falcon Clone
(Some of those silly Nsiders go so far as to suggest him as a C. Falcon REPLACEMENT... yeah...)

And I see you also like the idea of Heracross... I'M NOT ALONE! :grin:

HarryPotter

Smash Cadet
Blaziken eh? I see it more as a pokeball dude. Lucario seems much more popular. 52.9%
cameo apearance (pokeball, trophy, etc.): 98.6%
-HP-

Iggy K

Smash Ace
1%, I don't think Blaziken will be in before Deoxys would be in if they chose a third gen rep, and as The Franchise said, he'd probably be just like Captain Falcon.

Nominate Deoxys x3, Pac-Man x2.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I applaud to thoses who were unbiased.
As in those who gave 30-50%because that is his chance rate of appering.it is lower than lucario but not that low.
all of thoses who gave 0.1-10% let me guess you are lucario fan nazis

And to all that gave 0.1% If all pokemon had an equal chance you would divide 100 by 493 and get 0.2% not 0.1%.

But in the world of baiseness i guess you guys love to be like that,even though i dont like lucario o atleased was unbaised to thoses lucario nazis stated above.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255

all of thoses who gave 0.1-10% let me guess you are lucario fan nazis
WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.

I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

FOR THAT, I WOULD BAN YOU AS QUICK AS THE EYE CAN SEE.

as for the none offensive part of your post, I gave him a low percentage 'cause my reasons of him not making Brawl are much stronger than yours of him being in Brawl.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I don't think that Blaziken being a starter pokemon lowers his chances. If Sakurai thinks one starter pokemon is more popular and deserving then the others, then he'll throw him in the roster.

The thing is Blaziken doesn't offer anything really new to Smash Brothers. He is another fighting, fast, fire character. Could he still fight different then Captain Falcon? Sure. But Smash is suppose to be a zany game with characters that fit into all kinds of different niches. And with over 400 or so Pokemon to choose from, (some that can offer unique, wacky play) I highly doubt Blaziken will be selected.

3 %

Diddy/Dixie x 5

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman

13 %

Nominate Deoxy x 5
As far as I can tell, Heracross was the only Johto POkemon anyone got realy attached to, so maybe... We could have Pikachu, Heracross, Deoxys, and Lucario.... But I would miss Mewtwo ('s style not moves), and tons of hardocre smashers would miss jigglypuff.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Lucario would be way better addition for a Pokemon character. And if its not Lucario its going to be Deoxys. So I give Blaziken a 25% chance of been in Brawl.

Nominations - Spyro(x5)

Wrath`

Smash Master
WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.

I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

FOR THAT, I WOULD BAN YOU AS QUICK AS THE EYE CAN SEE.

as for the none offensive part of your post, I gave him a low percentage 'cause my reasons of him not making Brawl are much stronger than yours of him being in Brawl.
Peeps cant even say nazi? WOW

Go tyranitar

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Elie Beat Agents received some good wordsfrom Nintendo Power, so the original game it was based on should be good!

Although I don't see a male cheerleader being in Brawl, I'll give him 49%

Nominations:
Captain Syrup x3
Mr. Stevenson x2

Kirye

Smash Ace
40%, Ouendan is a very possible choice, from a popular game both here(EBA anyone?) and in Japan. Sure, the moveset might be a bit funky, but that's the point of those characters! Being funkadelic. =3

****, who do I nominate now..? XD Crono x 5 I guess.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Man tough I think I'll give them a 40% chance I really can't see it happening.

I nominate: Paper Mario (x5)

TheBig_N

Smash Rookie
Mmm... not possible. He's new, and Nintendo has limited spots.

1% like Lawrencelot did.

I Nominate deoxys x5

Top Bottom