• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rating and helping my MK....

fangochango

Smash Rookie
just a video of me playing MK , i'd appreciate any advice (: ..., i have problems with teching G&W's dgrab , when that video was recorded i still didnt add utilt to my game (which has improved it, a lot ^^) and also i didnt hold b after a glide to evade lag...

well , here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b-pBLU22Bk

thanks

"When you play with fire , you must anticipate some burns."

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
-Play against better opponents
-Space better
-Use more D-air, D-tilt, and MT
-Never use your dash-grab as an approach, only as a punishment. Any smart opponent will dodge it and punish you, or simply attack you before you can get to them.
-Follow your opponent off the level and keep him off. You ARE Meta Knight, you know.
-Play against better opponents

fangochango

Smash Rookie
yeah you're right, , i usually do follow my opponents off the edge but vs G&W , i find it a little worthless to me because it's kinda hard to try to gimp'em (g&w) i usually always fail and get punished ,and i use the dash grab a lot cause i kinda know how he plays and he always shield grabs my approaches so that's why i always go for a grab , and yes i should space better and use more dair, dtilt and mt

thnks affinity (:

Shears

Smash Master
against game and watchs dair, use your utilt. you seem to know his grab real well which is one of MKs advantages over most characters but like they said, dont spam it because against good players you will get punished.

game and watch is real hard to edgeguard because his uair, nair, bair, and fair will keep you away, not to mention his upB gives him invincibility frames so you cant beat him.

Top Bottom