• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

Sengin

Smash Ace
Yeah Sengin, I'll try hard to play vs you some so we can **** in what I'm trying to stir up at Munkaid. Not teams, crews. West vs East.

That means, if Munkaid is announced by the time this happens, then I'm playin more west NC bros at this to train them up. =p
Awesome. I will DEFINITELY try to make it to Munkaid. I actually haven't been to any of them, but I used to play with Munkey, though I haven't seen him in years.

And by the 16th, I should hope Munkaid will be announced if it's happening only 2 weeks later.

And oh MAN will East vs. West crews ROCK. I'll try to let other people in Boone know about it. Who lives out west anyway, just us couple of Boone peeps, you, Nebs, and the kids? How many per team? And what town will it be in?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So far, I know we have Gboro, RAWFULS, boss hog, boss nasty, ali, peter, the kids, you, nebs, me, twitch maybe, Seven and ****.

East has mudkips, malk, karn, lozr, pac, darksyde, TC, dark hart, wilmington bros, foxy, ace, PLUR, GofG, and cheesecake.

West has got this. =p

No clue on the details yet, I just want it to happen lol.

It'll be at Munkaid, so I assume in Rutherfordton or somewhere close to it. I was gonna wait for the thread, but I can't contain how badly I want this happening again!

lord karn

Smash Master
But if west has more people, then that means each member has less stocks. If each member has less stocks, then that means PP has less stocks. That means lozr has more stocks, so he will probably ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Actually, west vs east would ideally have the same number of people in each crew.

Like, we don't wanna throw everyone in vs each other. That would take forever. We would wanna take the top...8 or something from both areas and let them have at it, thus leaving lozr and I with the same amount of stocks to battle it out once again.

Besides, we have people that can do plenty well vs Adam now. =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i got over my anger after those billy mays vids LMAO

i'm sure jim has told you I'll stay angry until somethin makes me laugh

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was only joking anyway, but I had to make sure you were all good.

Max wants to live!

He's actually gonna be a lady killer in the future. I see it coming.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP since I can't go to the SC tournament (dammit behr getting my hopes up like that)

Beg your parents to let you come over this weekend

<.<

/longshot

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol that isn't happening bro.

I "just came over" in their words if I asked, and I should probably be studying/getting that elusive job I want, whatever that is.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
GL with that.

That job I wanted at Lowes Foods? They're not hiring.

-_-

I refuse to work at a fast food place. I guess I'll hope something falls into my lap <.<

Vilt

Smash Lord
Stongers. Work exp is better than no exp. You should do fast food and be good at it just to get better placing in the Job PRs.

Seriously tho. Take any job you can and at least work it 6 months. I worked at McD's for a year and a half, and my interviews at other jobs usually in this line, "How the hell can you put up with that crap for over a year?"

^-^

Malk

Smash Champion
my ***ga Doug said "Malk bro come out here and play some 2d fighters and beat all the scrubs and lose to Pac! and then we'll have a gg 2 man teams tourney so you can team with Pac! and get carried like a nub and win money" and I said "Raf bro that sounds good I'll see you there"

so what I'm hoping you're getting from this is: I'm coming, Pac is winning, and I'm taking his money.

Be there for this epic event
or squander

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Lolz I'm not coming to this Malk :( I'll be in disney world :)

EDIT- and as far as munkaid goes I think the east NC boys are going to start training is smash again so don't think it'll be so easy to take us out. Also, PP you have never fought against LOZR in crews. He usually plays about 10 times better so good luck with that **** :)

Sengin

Smash Ace
Speaking of munkaid, do we know when it's going to be announced? Shouldn't it be soon considering it's only about a month away?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lolz I'm not coming to this Malk :( I'll be in disney world :)

EDIT- and as far as munkaid goes I think the east NC boys are going to start training is smash again so don't think it'll be so easy to take us out. Also, PP you have never fought against LOZR in crews. He usually plays about 10 times better so good luck with that **** :)
Mmmmmm, I <3 challenges.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ummm ****tt

i just realized i have a community service project due 5/18

10 hours

i haven't started yet

:/

i'm gonna get 4-5 hours done this weekend but...idk if i can get any work on 5/9 cuz I'm doin habitat for humanity and they're only doing it 5/2 and 5/16

Sengin

Smash Ace
Time to play some OGs....giggidy.
You can thank me because I told dolphin and will probably be giving him a ride :p. Unless he wants to drive, of course. He would get better mileage with his car than my minivan, and has a much, much better speaker system than mine (i.e. I do not have one).

Top Bottom