• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Rayku** Birthday Game Fest! 08*11*10

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
May I get a ride? :D I live in Stone Mountain near redan high school if anyone going is near there.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well I figured he would be able to come since he just said it sounded like fun

lists are only lists

Krushing

Smash Rookie
If my car wasn't on her deathbed, it'd be ideal for me to come get some people, but she is for local driving only. I wish I could get a bus or something lol

bigman40

Smash Master
I'll come since I have nothing to do tomorrow. Also, people needing rides, you're gonna have to play a little more since I'm coming from my mom's place (15 mins away from SPSU).

Krushing

Smash Rookie
So guess who's totally back in town... BIGLOU!!! Haha so everyone hit him up! :p

bigman40

Smash Master
Like it is, have your money, and I can take you. Also, I'll be bringing my Wii w/ japanese voices to let Rayku have his momentary brawl fun ;) then he'll run back to melee.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
I hate to disappoint all my new and existing fans, but I kinda implicitly told my friend I'd come over tomorrow, and it is 50 minutes from his house. We have to do some AWA stuff, too.

Speaking of which, said stuff is setting up our group. Anyone want in?

I will totally see you all at the Friday night Smashfest, though, right? ^_^

Krushing

Smash Rookie
Everyone needs to know THERE IS LIMITED PARKING!!! So can everyone please try to ride-share? Please and thank you

Purple

Hi guys!
No one wants in Gaming King, all we want is Rayku.

Yo bigman, i need to call yo ***** *** so we can bounce; when are you coming by? (phone isn't paid for and i'm not intending to pay it this month)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wow Gaming King you came into my birthday thread to try and get people to go to your gathering. You're cool

Yes can people PLEASE try to carpool in some form.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Doubles post but I don't care:

Stevi B's for dinner to celebrate ZOM~B's birthday!

bigman40

Smash Master
May I get a ride? :D I live in Stone Mountain near redan high school if anyone going is near there.
No one wants in Gaming King, all we want is Rayku.

Yo bigman, i need to call yo ***** *** so we can bounce; when are you coming by? (phone isn't paid for and i'm not intending to pay it this month)
I'm leaving now actually. You need to have some kinda communication so I can get to yo ***. Anyways, I'll be around yo place I think 3:15-3:20

AML I'ma be heading near that side of town to get another friend. If you have my number, text me asap.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I had fun at this.

I wanna play more brawl friendlies though. I was mad salty whenever I lost.

Rayku

Smash Lord
BBQ was at my house.

Thanks so much to everyone that came out! I really hope I can do another one eventually, and I apologize profusely for my new residence being WAY THE F*CK OUT THERE. It was a good birthday, and I really appreciate it.

There is one thing, though:
Someone on their way out (I went to bed at 4 or so) I'm assuming took my controller. It's got a silver front and a black back, and the R button comes up slower than normal. This is my best normal controller, and I -really- want/need it back. Please, whoever took it get it back to me eventually.

And if it was you, Dan, don't take it apart :[

Krushing

Smash Rookie
Thanks again for coming out, y'all! Rayku's party was a big success! We'll have another one eventually :3

Top Bottom