• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Nice, this level reminds me of something :smirk:.

I got the game 2 days ago, I'm totally enjoying it!
You'll see sooner or later. Right now, I'm waiting to unlock all parts first before I can complete this.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
So, has anyone here been playing Super Mario Maker?

I'm thinking of sharing a few stages made by Rayman fans on Tumblr, the stages don't have to be related to Rayman, though. If you guys have any you would like to share, feel free to do so.

Here are some of mine.

Fix-It Felix Jr.

ID: C2CD-0000-0038-7A7E

Dr. Mario's Dilemma

ID: 5D9B-0000-0047-CC0B

Mario Kart Mayhem

ID: 9251-0000-004C-73FB

Waluigi's Detective Agency

ID: 6D35-0000-0051-4A17

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I just realized how close we are to the Smash Ballot's end.

I want to be honest with you guys, the reason I haven't been campaigning for Rayman in real life is because I can't really trust a lot of people. I have told my friends about it, though, and I've been doing my best promoting on Miiverse, Tumblr, and here of course.

I'm excited to see what we get out of this.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Sonic Riders and Sonic Battle had such great artstyle, shame they never returned.

I want to be honest with you guys, the reason I haven't been campaigning for Rayman in real life is because I can't really trust a lot of people. I have told my friends about it, though, and I've been doing my best promoting on Miiverse, Tumblr, and here of course.

No worries man, as long as your supporting Rayman, you're doing fine.

BTW, I played your Mario Maker levels, they were pretty good, very challenging.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103

I know how you feel about not trusting people in real life when it comes to the Smash Ballot. A lot of people just make joke responses like Goku and Shrek instead of what they really want. To be honest, it gets irritating because I want an honest answer as to who these people want, but then they go on about the joke responses and it annoys me after a while. Keep in mind that I'm not one of those guys who makes campaigns for who I want to be in, seeing as how my most requested character, Mega Man, was one of the first characters announced for Smash 4, but I am curious to see as to who will win the ballot and what characters are popular enough to make it in.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Hey everybody! Looks like Smash Boards finally got a new design. Not bad, if must say so myself.

BTW, here's my very first Super Mario Maker stage available for download.

Super Abachi Bros. W1-1
ID: 0D3E-0000-0054-9B94

I'd appreciate any feedback on improvements that I should make with future courses.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Hey there, guys. I was gone for a while because I had to deal with school and other personal stuff, but I'm back.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
So, I'm predicting that we may finally get Wolf back on September 30th. I'm not holding my breath over it, but I don't think its that far off. The fact that Wolf has already been confirmed to appear in Start Fox Zero, the game getting delayed, and the Falco Amiibo it makes sense to announce Wolf around this time. Again, not holding my breath because we could just end up getting the Super Mario Maker stage and maybe a little bit of maintenance and that be it. Hey, they could surprise us, with a stage and a character reveal. Its not like they haven't done something like that before. Hey Nintendo, it means more more money for you.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
So, I'm predicting that we may finally get Wolf back on September 30th. I'm not holding my breath over it, but I don't think its that far off. The fact that Wolf has already been confirmed to appear in Start Fox Zero, the game getting delayed, and the Falco Amiibo it makes sense to announce Wolf around this time. Again, not holding my breath because we could just end up getting the Super Mario Maker stage and maybe a little bit of maintenance and that be it. Hey, they could surprise us, with a stage and a character reveal. Its not like they haven't done something like that before. Hey Nintendo, it means more more money for you.
Wolf's inclusion is pretty much guaranteed at this point. I'll be amazed if he doesn't get in.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I hope all the veterans (Wolf, Snake, [Young Link?], Ice Climbers, Pichu and Pokémon Trainer) come back, but honestly, I only want newcomers from the ballot, if more veterans were planned before the ballot like Lucas, Roy and Mewtwo, nice.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I hope all the veterans (Wolf, Snake, [Young Link?], Ice Climbers and Pokémon Trainer) come back, but honestly, I only want newcomers from the ballot, if more veterans were planned before the ballot like Lucas, Roy and Mewtwo, nice.
That would be ok. But you forgot Pichu if you are saying all vets. xD

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I hope all the veterans (Wolf, Snake, [Young Link?], Ice Climbers, Pichu and Pokémon Trainer) come back, but honestly, I only want newcomers from the ballot, if more veterans were planned before the ballot like Lucas, Roy and Mewtwo, nice.
Agreed. I fully welcome any veteran with open arms.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Hey everybody! Looks like Smash Boards finally got a new design. Not bad, if must say so myself.

BTW, here's my very first Super Mario Maker stage available for download.

Super Abachi Bros. W1-1
ID: 0D3E-0000-0054-9B94

I'd appreciate any feedback on improvements that I should make with future courses.
I'll be sure to play your level when I get the chance.

In the meantime, you can try out my latest creation.

Ike's Candy Factory

ID: DC5B-0000-0057-9353

It's an arcade style level, so I encourage you to post your highest score in the comment section of it.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
RedFlyNinja here, I don't go on SmashBoards really at all anymore but I felt like checking back with my favorite group of supporters.

Almost 400 pages...

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
RedFlyNinja here, I don't go on SmashBoards really at all anymore but I felt like checking back with my favorite group of supporters.

Almost 400 pages...
Yeah, it's crazy to see how far we've come. Even though I only joined not too long ago, I'll stick with them until the end.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I'll be sure to play your level when I get the chance.

In the meantime, you can try out my latest creation.

Ike's Candy Factory

ID: DC5B-0000-0057-9353

It's an arcade style level, so I encourage you to post your highest score in the comment section of it.
I've just played your Fix-It Felix Jr. stage, and after several agonizing defeats, one thing comes to mind that sums up how I feel:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I've just played your Fix-It Felix Jr. stage, and after several agonizing defeats, one thing comes to mind that sums up how I feel:

I really like to create challenging stages, but I'll admit that Fix-It Felix Jr. is the hardest level I've created so far. It took me about an hour of countless attempts to beat it.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I really like to create challenging stages, but I'll admit that Fix-It Felix Jr. is the hardest level I've created so far. It took me about an hour of countless attempts to beat it.
Tell me about it. I kept dying on the second segment with that darn Magikoopas blasting their Playstation magic at me, and I couldn't get the Bob-Omb to blow up next to the wall.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Tell me about it. I kept dying on the second segment with that darn Magikoopas blasting their Playstation magic at me, and I couldn't get the Bob-Omb to blow up next to the wall.
Have you made it to the third stage? It gets easier after you get the Super Star halfway through. You do have to get past Hammer Bros. and Bob-ombs first, though.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Have you made it to the third stage? It gets easier after you get the Super Star halfway through. You do have to get past Hammer Bros. and Bob-ombs first, though.
I did, sort of. It'll have to try again later like tomorrow or such.

In the meantime, he's another course that I've uploaded. This one involves a little more challenge than the first, in which you must not hit the jump button throughout this stage.

No Jumping Allowed

COURSE ID: 77F4-0000-0058-7697

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I'm bored with no news, there's so much lack of news about Rayman or Smash (apart from the Mario Maker Stage, that I think they could give us the stage to the ones who bought the game). Well, 1-2 weeks for the end of the ballot, I hope we see a ND on October, or in the end of September.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm bored with no news, there's so much lack of news about Rayman or Smash (apart from the Mario Maker Stage, that I think they could give us the stage to the ones who bought the game). Well, 1-2 weeks for the end of the ballot, I hope we see a ND on October, or in the end of September.
=u= It's funny you said that Jaster, cuz I just found this, although it's not much. xD

But it's nice to see this project is still going, I was wondering about it. It still looks amazing.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
=u= It's funny you said that Jaster, cuz I just found this, although it's not much. xD

But it's nice to see this project is still going, I was wondering about it. It still looks amazing.
Nice to see that, thanks for sharing, I didn't know he uploaded that video, it looks great, I really want to play this u-u

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Nice to see that, thanks for sharing, I didn't know he uploaded that video, it looks great, I really want to play this u-u
TuT Me too, I would LOVE to play this if it finishes, ever since R3, I wanted another 3D Rayman, even if it's based on R2, both are AMAZING. xD

Top Bottom