• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wanted to meantion, it reminds me of the Animus from AC...But as a Final Smash, if it was canonically from Rayman, it would be cool.
I didn't got based from any of the Animus, just a random void/realm that came to mind with the background noises I was listening to.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I didn't got based from any of the Animus, just a random void/realm that came to mind with the background noises I was listening to.
xD Yeah I know, I heard the link you posted! :3 I meant, it just gave me Animus vibes, it was just a cool comparison I thought of seeing your awesome drawing!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Excuse the double post, but I did this last night, just something I did.

BooRay.png

Just something silly after I saw that Boo Artsy Omni drawing before. It may be a bit hard to see it, but the hands are supposed to be separated as well.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Excuse the double post, but I did this last night, just something I did.

View attachment 77549

Just something silly after I saw that Boo Artsy Omni drawing before. It may be a bit hard to see it, but the hands are supposed to be separated as well.
Adorable.

http://emilianomario.deviantart.com/art/New-Rayman-in-old-style-565509696

This sprite of RO Rayman in RRR (DS) stayle looks kinda cool. Looks a bit less crazy too.
I don't see much difference, but nice.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sorry Shovel Knight fans.

Last edited:

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Shovel Knight fans.
I like Shovel Knight the game for what it is, especially after having beaten it, but I don't think he's earned being in Smash Bros just yet. Maybe after he's had a few more games to his name and if they are also huge successes, then I'll reconsider. Until then, I'm only rooting for Rayman to get in, anyone else is an extra bonus to me.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
At this point, any character reveal would be fine by me, as we have been waiting long enough for any news on new characters.
I just WANT Rayman to be in Smash, though. Smash isn't just some spin off. It's a game that celebrates gaming and brings together the characters that made our childhoods.
Just seeing Rayman in Smash would make me squeal with joy.

AndreaAC

I can FINALLY play R3 smoothly again...thank God...
Untitled-1.png

xD Taking screenshots of Rayman's faces is always fun.

AndreaAC

Ah, I always enjoyed using the camera feature.

Have fun with Rayman 3. I love it to death.
xD I use Dolphin's screenshot function because its way faster and I don't have to pause the game to use it, but when I try to take certain pose, I use R3's camera, but it gives me trouble at the time I have to control it.

.U. Thanks, after playing it a million times, I still love it, and DAVID'S VOICE FTW.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD I use Dolphin's screenshot function because its way faster and I don't have to pause the game to use it, but when I try to take certain pose, I use R3's camera, but it gives me trouble at the time I have to control it.

.U. Thanks, after playing it a million times, I still love it, and DAVID'S VOICE FTW.
Hell yeah, which is why I love Revolution and Arena to death, the voice of legend appeared there as well. xD

AndreaAC

Hell yeah, which is why I love Revolution and Arena to death, the voice of legend appeared there as well. xD
=U= I still wish I could record his voice, but don't know how I could. Or I wish I could find the MP3's already of the voice clips.

o-o The RL/RO voice?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
=U= I still wish I could record his voice, but don't know how I could. Or I wish I could find the MP3's already of the voice clips.

o-o The RL/RO voice?
=u= HELL NO. I meant Davids... His voice first appeared as early as Rayman 2 (Revolution) and Rayman M/Arena. xD

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD Oh, ok, you got me confused for a second! and Yes, he's godly and he's legenday indeed.
=u= Hehe. xD Well, now I wanna play arena again. Without being reminded of Ly's appearances, it's one of my favorite party games for Rayman, I loved it so much because of it's music and Rw themed areas. xD

AndreaAC

=u= Hehe. xD Well, now I wanna play arena again. Without being reminded of Ly's appearances, it's one of my favorite party games for Rayman, I loved it so much because of it's music and Rw themed areas. xD
I tried to look for the ISO. of Arena, but nope =_= didn't find it.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I tried to look for the ISO. of Arena, but nope =_= didn't find it.
=_= Damn, that sucks...oh well, maybe someday you'll be lucky to find it, it's a fun little game for what it is. =u= At least I still got the original physical copy, after I broke the first one years ago. .u.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

Completed it 100% several times myself.

And yeah, his voice is awesome.

louie g

Smash Journeyman
So, you guys know how @RogersBase was the one who started the rumor, right?
Given how he is against Rayman in Smash and the hype levels is 8-9, it's probably going to be a character that he wants such as the Inkling.
I mean, just take a look at this quote that he made when he learned that Rayman was not the character revealed, but it was Robin and Lucina:

To make matters worse, in a video he put out that focused on the Artsy Omni leak being fake, he said he was glad that the leak was fake.
So yeah, I can safely say that it won't be Rayman due to how bias @RogersBase is against Rayman.
Really late reply, but he said that if it had to do with the smash bros ballot, it'd be a full 10.

Either way though, there seems to be a lot of twitter folk just harassing smash fans left and right, I wouldn't buy into any of it. Remember, the artsy omni leak was more convincing, and that turned out to be fake.

Top Bottom