• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ray's sig shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pk-Ray

Smash Cadet
So erm..

Well I'm a sig maker , and have been for a good year.

I can fit most , if not all styles.

Here is some of my recent works
:

So er , fire away :D

Just use this format

Main image :
Text :
Style (sig/avatar) :
Colours :

And thanks ;D

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Main image : Captain Falcon in his green costume. I don't have an image. :( I'm really sorry, but I'll settle for anything with Captain Falcon in his green costume. I'm not very picky, so you can just pull out the first thing you find on Captain Falcon in green.
Text : Falcon Punch!
Style : I'm good with any style you feel would be nice. Again, I'm not too picky about how the signature comes out, as long as it's not too bad. :) So you can choose what style would fit best on this signature.
Colors : A blue background would be nice, and if you could, I want the text to be in white. :)

I'm really sorry if you can't do this request, since I don't have an image for you to work with or a style in mind. But I'm not picky, so you can just give me what you can do. :) By the way, you can take your time on this one, I'm in no rush to have the signature. :) Give me a heads-up when you start working on it, if you can. And again, sorry I don't have a picture. :( Thank you. :)

Pk-Ray

Smash Cadet
Can't find a decent green Cptn image , sorry.

I could make the tag b and w , and then make the only colour green?

Like er.

into

If you'll settle for dat?

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
pretty simple stuff

Add JKBUK in bigger text to the upperleft corner
and JustKindaBoredUKno (note the capital letters) in smaller text below Mr. Game and Watch

if you could add some kind of lightning effect thatd be sweet.

or some orange-ish tint.

oh and make it sig-able. I think its slightly too big, maybe make it shorter but wider.

thanks =] JKBUK

Pk-Ray

Smash Cadet
pretty simple stuff

Add JKBUK in bigger text to the upperleft corner
and JustKindaBoredUKno (note the capital letters) in smaller text below Mr. Game and Watch

if you could add some kind of lightning effect thatd be sweet.

or some orange-ish tint.

oh and make it sig-able. I think its slightly too big, maybe make it shorter but wider.

thanks =] JKBUK
That was odd

CinatoastB3

Smash Cadet
hey man can i have a signature please

can you make me a signature of ROB

text: CinatoastB3

colors: go crazy with blue but like a darker shade of blue

and can you put ROB like on the right or left side

thank you....btw awesome sigs

I'll be okay with pretty much anything =)

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Incredible work man....keep it up for sure...this is a signature request.

Image: anything with ice climbers and samus in it, if you can....kind offff...i may be asking a bit much here, but kind of make it a dark and gory type of sig....like blood at the end of their mallets, etc....but im not sure x.x!

Text: Galuda

Colors: all you man, i trust you, from what i've seen of your sigs...they're incredible....

Size: whatever fits...its a Sig btw x.x

Thanks in advance man, keep up the extremely good work

EDIT: IF you havent started on it already, if you could, THIS IS ONLY IF YOU havent started already, make one with ice climbers and samus in it, if you already started on it, its not a problem at all, i just second samus and thought i could hit two birds with one stone lol, if not, its awl good

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
These sigs are...fantastic. I'd like one, if it's not too much trouble.

Main image : Any picture of Ike you can find, but a more PoR (Path of Radiance) oriented one would be preferable.
Text : "Light"
Colours : A blue and white color scheme strikes my fancy, sky or ocean oriented, perhaps? Doesn't matter.

The rest I leave to you, thanks.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry. Did I forget to thank you for the awesome signature? :( I totally forgot I guess. Must have been to busy putting it up and staring at it in awe. :lol: Anyways, I'm here to thank you for the awesome signature. :) I'll definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a signature.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman

Image: anything with ice climbers and samus in it, if you can....kind offff...i may be asking a bit much here, but kind of make it a dark and gory type of sig....like blood at the end of their mallets, etc....but im not sure x.x!

Colors: all you man, i trust you, from what i've seen of your sigs...they're incredible....

EDIT: IF you havent started on it already, if you could, THIS IS ONLY IF YOU havent started already, make one with ice climbers and samus in it, if you already started on it, its not a problem at all, i just second samus and thought i could hit two birds with one stone lol, if not, its awl good

Pk-Ray

Smash Cadet

Sorry , I laready started XDD

I started last night , but becuase it was such a er... "original" request it took a while for me to get what you were going fow >_>

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj248/RayquazaJoe/Ice.png

Sorreh D;

Oracle

Smash Master
Could I get one with Pichu (preferably using if F-air or Dair, like in my avatar), next to luigi after he has used his fireball (w/o fireball) on some green electric background. Just put my name. Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom