• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RC Ganon Challenge

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
well it won't matter cos the roosters won't make the final cos they suck *** and neck ****, titans have got this.

btw you should have watched the premier of Mad Monday (new NRL show on ch9) the other night, brad fittler took some ******** roosters supporter to the panthers game last weekend.. splitting image of you in 5 years - he was at the pub sinking beers and eating a hotdog in an old roosters jersey before the game, when asked about the roosters chances of winning he prettymuch said theyve got this then yelled 'CMMOOONN EEEASSSTS' (no joke) then at the game continued yelling out obnoxious roosters chants, after the game he met the players and looked like he wanted to neck their ***** like a true roosters fan.

**** the roosters.

on topic - GANONDORF!!!!!!!

Rad

Smash Ace
The three stages rule makes me sad. I know you guys are the experts, but Ganon dittos on Delfino are pretty much the ****.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
The three stages rule makes me sad. I know you guys are the experts, but Ganon dittos on Delfino are pretty much the ****.
This is the stage list we used in the QLD tourneys

There are 7 stages and each match a stage is selected at random. No starters, no counter-picking, no banning. Since everyone is playing as Ganondorf, stage selection provides no advantage or disadvantage to any player.

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Delfino Plaza
Norfair
Pirate Ship

Splice

Smash Hero
there is player preference for things like Platforms and Big stages...

Man I hope I don't have to play on FD, then I would have to camp.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Aw, I thought that this was the actual 'Ganon challenge' (3 Ganon's vs someone with team attack off :)), wouldn't've minded trying that out.
As it is, I might try this out. My dedication to Ganondorf changes a lot, so I might not though.
With my experiences with Ganon dittos (friendlies with Tanman), ganon dittos are really campy (neither character can approach), so timer seems kinda short. Maybe I'm just bad though...~

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
that's why I've cut down the stages to the 3 neutrals.. the time rule is to try and avoid camping, you cant camp and win in 4min without a time out.

Ganon challenges could happen afterwards, we had one at our first ganon tourneny - think the vids are even on youtube, but we were really drunk at the time so we played bad and SD'd a lot lol

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh ****ing ranga was spewing in my room 10 mins after that ganon challenge. ****ing useless ****.

"Oh sea, i spewed on your computer... chair"

oldman, you have to add our 3 stages to that list. I may as well admit defeat now if i can't play on ship. It's the source of my power.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
you're broken on ship, playing in the seas makes you unstoppable.

I guess we could include ship, delfino and norfair to make it more interesting.. **** FD tho

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
Entire plan for our week in melboune is getting smashed. 3 stages is lame u have to include ship so I can xhallange sea. And delfino

Zxv

Smash Lord
no time outs. even if u are a stock ahead if it times out. its a rematch. u gotta be hungry for the win.
A restart is still an incentive to stall.

Double DQ, all the way!

... I think we're getting slightly side-tracked, anyway... I highly doubt anybody will timeout anybody - and if they do, it'll be purely to spite this comment I'm making now.

Splice

Smash Hero
My matches will only be a time out if the opponent doesnt play stupidly enough.

So please, hold the control stick so it is always pointing directly towards my Ganondorf and Tap A.
The match will not time out.

Thankyou :)

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
There are fgts like J-birds who like winning in this situation via time outs because they don't understand the brilliance of a Ganon ditto.

perhaps 6min timer double DQ would be best.. that way you can't play too campy or have to be stressed to win quickly if your opponent tries stalling. I'm fine with the inclusions of ship and delfino.. but there isn't any banning or counter picking, it's entirely random stage selection.. I'm not changing that rule.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
QLD smash drinking tier list

God
ranga - can drink heaps and scull heaps fast

oldman - can drink heaps and scull.. just not as well as ranga, acts like a douche when too drunk

High
sea - can drink heaps.. can't scull that well, acts like a douche when too drunk

Mid
nobody

Low
kas -can drink a lot, but only drinks fairy drinks like mudshakes and fruit tingles
bob - drinks a fair bit, but then starts touching everyone like a creep before going to bed sick

Bottom
the rest
especially vyse lol

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Jbirds, i will cleave your head off and feed it to my minions from the sea if you play like you do against me in friendlies.

@oldman's tier list: Ranga's also a douche. Probably more so then us. We just act like ****s when we're smashed and easily enraged... ranga is boring and has a 'just chill mates' attitude and acts like a useless **** in general

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I bet if I said exactly the same thing you would have told me to get better or some **** lol.

And I would have told you to get better right back.

Man I love our relationship. :D

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
Jbirds, i will cleave your head off and feed it to my minions from the sea if you play like you do against me in friendlies.

@oldman's tier list: Ranga's also a douche. Probably more so then us. We just act like ****s when we're smashed and easily enraged... ranga is boring and has a 'just chill mates' attitude and acts like a useless **** in general
Sigh, just a bit sad you lost that title hey mate?

Sirias

Smash Champion
I agree, Pat for top tier drinking lul.
But I agree, he's boring when he's drunk, no offense. c:
I'd rather him boring than aggro like you, though, Dan. <3

Hey I 'can' drink beer IF I MUST, but I'd RATHER drink something that TASTES good.
I can drink as much as you guys, just... not if it's beer.
**** beer.
****ing hell.
Can't ****ing handle the bitter crap for so ****ing long.

**** off I'm low tier, I'm MID at least.
I'll ****ing show you, you ****.

Also, I now hate mudshakes, 8 in a row is just... Ugh, no ****ing way.
****!
THIS IS BULL****!
I'll show you in Melbourne, mother ****.

Top Bottom