• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RC Ganon Challenge

tedeth

Smash Master
rofl, I'm in, but I dont expect to win...

because I'm also entering my prize winning champion, scabe!
also zxv will romp everyone, including me.

prepare to get smashed

this is luke btw

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
yeh, i'm not expecting to win, with zxv, scabe and luke entering i'll probs get ***-*****... maybe you guys can teach me some extra ****? my goal is to be supreme with ganondorf lol... **** every other character

MWAAAAAAAAARGH

the people who would like to have ganon dittos, is there anyone not available to play during the week? like the monday - friday before robocop?.

EDIT: If we could get decent numbers like 12+ minimum we could hold a double elimination australian dorf-off tourney. I'd be so keen for that.

Ganongasm Australian Edition

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
winner gets personal drinking session with DORF's.. we'll shout you a night out one beer
oh and if you're underage you win a hug from toki and scabe

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
i don't really care. up to you guys, we could make it some sort of tournament and name a prize or just play friendlies, whatever is fine... I'm just pleased that people want to play as ganondorf

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I don't care how we run it either, as long as we conclusively determine who the best Ganondorf is.
A bracket could work if there's enough people.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
define small and explain round robin pls
atm it looks like we'll have more competitors than a standard QLD tournament LOL but really :|

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well, you're determining the best Ganon, and the best Ganon won't lose to a lesser Ganon. "If you're not first, your last", so single elimination serves this purpose IMO. Round robin will take too long if you have more than 6 people I reckon (assuming you've got one TV and you don't want to spend 7 hours on the tournament - not sure what's gonna be the go)

BTW I'm so in :D

Rad

Smash Ace
Is there a skill requirement for this or is it more about your enjoyment playing ganon dittos?

Sirias

Smash Champion
You didn't turn me into an alcoholic.
You just brought my inner, dormant alcoholic-ness out, thx. <3

Also...
I bet Hoegarden's probably a real gay as beer, but it's really yummy. C:
Aren't Coronas gay/easy to drink, too?

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
hmmm yeah I left my phone in brisbane and had no internet in melb.. I couldn't really contact anyone while I was there and the rooms at CQ were small as **** anyway, so this didn't happen.
plus by wednesday we were more focused on going out and drinking rather than smash, lol.
sorry gaiz.

Zxv

Smash Lord
I completely forgot about this until about Midday Sunday. By then all the Dorfs had left so I didn't bother mentioning anything. Was looking forward to this.

Lol @ Nova for our Zelda ditto getting interrupted by my ex...

Don't worry, one day I'll surrender the title to you. Always next time, buddy.

Top Bottom