• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Re:birth" - A Marth Combo Video

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
Wow this is weird. I am able to see it when im on my account, but to other people it shows copyright. ugh >_>

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Those up b cancels were awesome !
good shiz!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Creative use of up b and dancing blade.

Reminds me of a shorter more "care-free" version of Messiah (due to the Suicide Combos.)

PZ

Smash Lord
There are more Marth vids now than CF ones... wtf
Dude...you said a similar posts months ago which cf is just losing the manliness that gave him the love of using him...Im pretty sure the CCV will bring some of it back.

This vid look short but I think I enjoyed it so much it felt long. "Ok 4 mins not very long or short.""Wow 30 sec intro yep short.""O gwad amazing w8 wut up b cancels?""...dang"

Amazing CV.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol your vids are always really good and all but tone down the amount of spikes...lol. Its kind of like a 2008 video almost ._.

(that goes for all your vids <_<)

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I thought this was great! I like the up-B cancelling near the ledges!

T-block

B2B TST
Put this in the description:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
@T-block: I already did. The owner of the song actually made a complaint, and youtube deleted the vid.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Damn. I already booked off time for Genesis 2, and I'd essentially be going from Hawaii to California. If they were further apart I'm sure my work would understand, but.

Yyyeah sorry guys. I'm probably gonna hafta sit this one out. :(

FireFly

Smash Lord
No problem man, it was all last minute but you can always come back whenever you want.

Top Bottom