• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ready To BRAWL? --[CUSTOM TRAILER]

Ferret

Smash Cadet
At first I thought (before I watched it) "meeeh another boring video made by someone" and than I saw it...It's epic and it brought back the hype I had at the very beginning of the first updates of the Dojo. So...thank you very much for bringing up the feelings I had for the game lost long ago and make the wait for the actual game a bit easier =D

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
Whether or not you were joking, I see neither at galbadia hotel (the main site anyway) ;_;
I wasn't joking.;)
if you want to download that certain album, you'll have to go to the Forums (something to do with Final Fantasy, I think it's called ffshrine)
From there, go to anime and videogame music, then to download links, then go look for a thread with the music you want.
Hope this helps! :)

Danon

Smash Apprentice
Hm? The music wasn't from Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
It was from Epic Score: Action and Adventure 1. :chuckle:
Is that so?....

I recognize the last section of music from the trailers of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. That's cool. Where did you get it?

pirkid

Smash Lord
Great job on le video.

Gave me all my hype back. Which his bad, but...

OMGLYK3BRAWL

I wouldn't be surprised if I saw that in the theatre, right before the epic showing of P.S. I Love You.

Seriously. it was fantastic.

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
Erm... I made a comment already on Youtube, on the same video, but under a different name. Could you tell me if your 'macdude55', cause currently, he seems to be taking all the credit, with so many more views, four times as many comments, and so many, many favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKR6kZoDns#

He posted it a day after you, too.
argh... what a waste of pageviews and favs! :dizzy:
Anyways, no, I'm not Macdude, he's a fake and the video is removed now. :)

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
hmm first and worst part of the vid was i really didnt like your choice of text. Next The text effects how it slowly moves to one side of the screen isnt good for a trailer and needed to be made alot better. It was pretty well timed but it could have been a little better and u could have added more effects to help time it. Good choice of music and clips and i really loved the ending. Nice job.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Awesome however I just have to say the DOJO one was great too it just lacked more epic music and captions

Great timing with putting the video and music together

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
hmm first and worst part of the vid was i really didnt like your choice of text. Next The text effects how it slowly moves to one side of the screen isnt good for a trailer and needed to be made alot better. It was pretty well timed but it could have been a little better and u could have added more effects to help time it. Good choice of music and clips and i really loved the ending. Nice job.
You want the music to be even MORE epic?!?
...I doubt that's possible. :psycho:

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
wow man that was crazy..very nice job man..best fan made video i have ever seen for any game! Very nice!

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Speaking of Epic Music, I FINALLY got Epic Score Action And Adventure 1!

...but the first song on your trailer, it's not in there.

Is that the correct soundtrack? If not could you PM me where it is?

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Epic Music, I FINALLY got Epic Score Action And Adventure 1!

...but the first song on your trailer, it's not in there.

Is that the correct soundtrack? If not could you PM me where it is?
oh lol, sry about the late reply :dizzy:

um yeah... the song you're looking for is most likely in the SECOND album, Action and Adventure 2. :p

Top Bottom