• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

really interesting idea. need imput. tell me if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yo, i herd you like emulating wiis, so we put a wii emulator on your wii so you can emulate wiis on your wii while your wii emulator emulates emulation of wiis.
I can't lie, I lol'd irl

Alphatron

Smash Champion
....best post ever.

To play Brawl Online, we should port a wii emulator to the wii.

Yo, i herd you like emulating wiis, so we put a wii emulator on your wii so you can emulate wiis on your wii while your wii emulator emulates emulation of wiis.
This is officially my new sig. Though technically, dolphin's a GC emulator first.

Also, no one in this topic owned Kirby's Air Ride as it had online capabilities.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
Oh, that online Melee video, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Only updating the needed data, like player position and button presses (or animation index?). Not like how Nintendo updates every single frame. This way you won't have to worry about desynching... Why is this possible with GameCube and not the Wii? Is it just because of all the hardware that would be involved?... (not counting all the coding)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
....best post ever.

To play Brawl Online, we should port a wii emulator to the wii.

Definitely my new sig...

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to make it so online, your PSA hacks only effect YOUR character, not everybody elses? 'Cuz then nobody knows where people really are and everything gets messed up. :( and I want to pwn people with Wisp to freak them out.

walter01

Smash Cadet
This is officially my new sig. Though technically, dolphin's a GC emulator first.

Also, no one in this topic owned Kirby's Air Ride as it had online capabilities.
I own the game and me and my friends play it quite frequently.... theres no online... its one of the few GC games with LAN but as far as i know the only GC game with online is phantasy star.

smakis

Smash Ace
i dont think codes is the answer to better brawl p2p. more an application for the wii itself, connecting two wiis, synching them together. like both start the program, enter the disc channel, and then one player becomes player 1 and the other one player 2. Then the wiis send button inputs only to eachother, which means you can play any game online.

but we are probably pretty far away from something like this.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Is it possible to make it so online, your PSA hacks only effect YOUR character, not everybody elses? 'Cuz then nobody knows where people really are and everything gets messed up. :( and I want to pwn people with Wisp to freak them out.
...you do realize that when you use psa hacks, you are making them only affect your character(s), right? The reason it desyncs is because it's only affecting your wii and not the others. If everyone has the same codes and pac files, then it will play just fine, but otherwise, you will desync. And no, you cannot make other players see what you're seeing with codes; they have to be running exactly the same set as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom