• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rebirth of BEEZO!!! Beezo 6! Feb. 3 TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
you can just go ahead and seed me RIGHT into the finals... heck 1st place even... tell you what, why don't you guys just mail me your money now and save yourselves the trouble >_>

<_<

k

Xtra

Smash Ace
im asking off of work today i know its a little less than a 2 week notice but im thinking i'll get it. i got a ride now. maybe they'll have room for extras and maybe if we get lucky someone else in my crew wont have to work. doubtfull...so i'll probably need a partner...

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
Woot money matches! all accepted.

Sparrow I dont use bowser and ness. Well I could but I just dont like them.

I also would like to play tink greenbunny because that would be the only way for me to get better is by playing someone better then me. =P

Eci4

Smash Ace
So it's time for me to put my "I'll be coming" post into action... probably means I wont show up, but I have off work, Steve has off work, and my friend, who likes to drive, will be in town... hooray for luck

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't go to this...but maybe. It depends if anyone will drive with me and how much stuff I have to do that weekend, mostly. Blah. Pubes.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Sparrow I dont use bowser and ness. Well I could but I just dont like them.
I meant what players, but it seems that you would, in fact, be willing to mm anyone.

Wanna do one set Falco ditto, and one set my Falco vs your Falcon? That's a massive 2 dollars that I'm allowing you to beat out of me.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Ah, I would like to go to this, but the chances of me getting a ride are pretty slim right now...

Crap I wish I had just learned how to drive :mad:

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
56k if you can make it to St. Thomas I have to pick up BlueWolf so tell me what you think. KSSB I didnt get a chance to play you at Aarons Tourney MM or at least friendlies you looked pretty good.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I've been dancing around this for a while, but I'm definitely coming to this now.
Anyone want to do some mms (I'll take ~3 of 'em)?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Green Bunny, is there room for anyone else when you pick up Mike at UST?
Hopefully I can get a ride from Greenbunny too, since I can make it to UST >.>

I've been dancing around this for a while, but I'm definitely coming to this now.
Anyone want to do some mms (I'll take ~3 of 'em)?
Hey Ulti, wanna team up, double-Ganon at Beezo? I'm going all-Ganon this tourney. This time it can be a true Get Stomped. :chuckle:

yoshii

Smash Ace
Alright, I guess the tournament will start at 1pm. You can show up as early as noon, remember to call my cell to get let in...

Ill post this on the first page so no confusion arises...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
*Tournament starts at 1pm, you can come as early as 12am for friendlies and such.*
Its in the basement, you will have to call me when you get there. 612-280-4381
Just a small correction, "12am" should say "12pm" :)

I'm sure most people will know that, but still.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
56K, since there are two ganons, I think it should be Team Get Double Stomped! And yay, I got sigged, sorta. Double dorf's sounds great.

JS - $1 grudge rematch round 3? Sounds good. (Use n-air ftw)
Aaro - Sure, I'll give it a shot. $1? Whatever characters?

Anyone from WI want to mm (just $1, but it's easy money)? I'll still take a few MNites, but I want to play as many people as possible.

Seanson

Smash Ace
aaron, want to do some falcon dittos? I'd like to learn some good techniques for pulling off knees and combos. I'd rather them be just friendlies, but if you want, I have some quarters you can have :laugh:

Top Bottom